Thread: Looking for MIB Golden Girl and the Guardians of the Gemstone Figures

Looking for MIB Golden Girl and the Guardians of the Gemstone Figures

Good afternoon, y'all! In addition to collecting vintage POP, I have decided to start collecting the Golden Girl and the Guardians of the Gemstone figures. I have already purchased Saphire, Rubee, and Wild One, all MIB. I am looking for the other 8 figures MIB. The condition of the boxes themselves don't matter as long as they are sealed with the figures and their accessories untouched. Please pm me if you have any you would like to sell.

I am pretty sure she means this Golden Girl https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/a6/81/c...of-gahoole.jpg

I am not sure if I have any left. I had all of them MIB in one of my Etsy shops (or more accurately a shop I run for a friend). I will check in a bit.

Edit: I just checked and I sold them all. I thought they were in the tote with the Star Fairies.
    Last edited by IceyCat; January 7, 2019 at 08:49pm.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Thanks for checking for me, IceyCat!

Quote Originally Posted by IceyCat View Post
    I am pretty sure she means this Golden Girl https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/a6/81/c...of-gahoole.jpg

I am not sure if I have any left. I had all of them MIB in one of my Etsy shops (or more accurately a shop I run for a friend). I will check in a bit.

Edit: I just checked and I sold them all. I thought they were in the tote with the Star Fairies.

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyAnn View Post
    Thanks for checking for me, IceyCat!
    No problem I am surprised I sold them all. I thought for sure there were one or two left. I sold a lot of toys for my friend Elaine. I am losing track.
    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

You laugh at me because I question everything. I laugh at you because you question nothing.

Avenge The Fallen Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Wow!

I actually have a set of those. I didn't know they were going for so much on the after market! (granted that's a particularly inflated price, but even on ebay they are going for a lot).