Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super7 Supercast Episode 14

Super7 Supercast Episode 14

Brian Flynn from Super7 is here to give you updates on the current state of all things Masters of the Universe. This video covers updates different brands and products from Super7. But for MOTU fans, we get updates for:
    • MOTUC CG wave 4 pre-order - 2:41
    • Ultimate CG He-Man and Skeletor in route to the USA - 3:30
    • MOTUC CG wave 3 in route to the USA - 3:44
    • MOTU dungeon sticker rug in route to the USA - 4:16
    • MOTUC CC wave 3 (new wave) update - 4:34
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

I can't believe Wave 3 is done already. I guess that's why they felt comfortable unleashing another slew of figures so soon.

As I said in another thread....I'm going out on an obvious limb here, but if you pause the newest Supercast video at the right time when Brian holds up the He-Man for a SUPER brief moment, the skin tone/shine on the face and body does seem to resemble the Matty version more so then the Holiday version.

Again....it's SUPER hard to tell since it's so quick and I'm perhaps too optimistic, but it looks promising.

On the down side...I'm not too sure how much of anything else was ever ironed out since these literally seemed to go in to production the second the Pre-Order closed.
    Last edited by Riddle of Steel; January 11, 2019 at 02:43am.

Heroic Warrior
    The Shadow weaver Brian holds up looks even prettier than the promo pic.

Mantenna. She-Ra and my favorite Fisto can’t wait Plus Faker !

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Great! So new CC wave available on march!

But no news about Snake Mountain?
    Could we see it at the NY Toy Fair this february?
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Heroic Warrior
    Great news! I hope She-ra turns out awesome. I think Brian holds those figures up so fast that no one can get a good look and start complaining immediately about every little thing

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    Great! So new CC wave available on march!

But no news about Snake Mountain?
    Could we see it at the NY Toy Fair this february?
    That is awesome if CG wave 3 and ultimate are shipped in Ferbruary and CC wave 3 in March.
    I guess we will have more infos about Snake Mountain in February and hope for the pre-order.
    Also I hope they could find an European distributor and that will be way too expensive for us !
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Said it in another thread, but I reckon the next CC wave is going to consist of four figures and a vehicle or mount.

With the time it has taken to work on something "special", I don't think it will be the movie figures but something oversized.

Having said that, I would still be very happy with the movie figures.

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    That is awesome if CG wave 3 and ultimate are shipped in Ferbruary and CC wave 3 in March.
    I guess we will have more infos about Snake Mountain in February and hope for the pre-order.
    Also I hope they could find an European distributor and that will be way too expensive for us !
    With Collectors Choice wave 3 being shown at Toyfair and the preorder for it in March, I suspect they will hold off on the Snake Mountain Preorder until summer possibly before or after SDCC and we will get it delivered around Christmas.

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    With Collectors Choice wave 3 being shown at Toyfair and the preorder for it in March, I suspect they will hold off on the Snake Mountain Preorder until summer possibly before or after SDCC and we will get it delivered around Christmas.
    Honestly waiting to announce and reveal the details of Snake Mountain until SDCC is probably the smartest strategic move. That’s an item that might have appeal beyond Super7s current customer base so getting some of that SDCC media and attention behind it could really help increase the number of preorders and bring some new blood and attention to the brand.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

Nice video, thank you Brian.

Was hoping to get a slightly better look at the figures in hand though, I’m particularly dying to see Kittrina from another angle.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorZartan View Post
    Honestly waiting to announce and reveal the details of Snake Mountain until SDCC is probably the smartest strategic move. That’s an item that might have appeal beyond Super7s current customer base so getting some of that SDCC media and attention behind it could really help increase the number of preorders and bring some new blood and attention to the brand.
    I agree and also with such a large playset were looking at about $500.000 to $600.00. This is something that's going to require at least a full Months Crowd funding/kickstarter with a deposit and a several month payment plan. Which is a lot of logistics on super7's end to get into place.

Widget
    What do you guys think? Filmarion accurate power sword coming with ultimate filmation he-man? This is the best I can do getting a screenshot. I bet you Brian didn’t show he-man becuse he didn’t want us to see the power sword.

C2FD07A1-1710-4E29-8A2E-E93770FFBF66.jpeg

Heroic Warrior
    You’re correct. It’s full on power sword good eye

please release accurate Filmation of-- , ram man, Leech, whiplash, entrapta , adora, moss man, buzz off, bow, frosta, catra, , webstor, count marzo, icer , mekaneck,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    Space Figuren immediately comes to mind. The only problem is that it seems obvious that S7 will be the only vendor to gauge the interest in this product when launching the kickstarter. We should therefore keep an eye on the European distributor to know if they decide whether or not to invest in certain quantities and at what price. But it could a much better bet for us anyway.Not to mention the time limits for receipt which might also turn to our advantage. I intend to address this concern to them when the time comes, and will share them with you guys.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Widget
    I think this is a little better of a screenshot.

3522C89A-EFC2-40F8-A697-42CA1689E402.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by degra View Post
    You’re correct. It’s full on power sword good eye
    Thank you! I had a hunch ultimate filmation he man would. I wonder if this is the case, will the filmation power sword that comes with prince Adam not have the removeable effects so you have to buy both figures.

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    I wish I could be more excited. If customer service is doing so good why have I still not gotten any solid info about my replacement from last September? I have submitted multiple tickets. The last response I got was around Christmas telling me that it was being taken care of. The same thing I’ve been told for months. Then silence again.

I would have ordered the last Filmation wave and I would be excited about this upcoming wave if I had confidence in the customer support. As it stands I refuse to order anything else until my 5 month old issue is resolved.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Widget
    This was a good update. After a couple years to work out issues like quality control, customer service and the timeline from pre-order to arrival, I hope Super 7 falls into a comfortable rhythm of releases here going forward.

-We pre-ordered CG wave 3 figures in Oct/Nov and we will get them in Feb.
    -We are Pre-ordering a wave CG wave 4 here in Jan for hopefully April arrival.
    -Wave in March CC wave 3 for hopefully July arrival.
    -Power-Con orders in April/May for arrival at the Con or in the fall for non-attendees.
    -plus sprinkle in bonuses like Stridor/Laughing Adam/Christmas He-man

You can see how the year starts to become a routine of pre-orders in 1 month and new stuff arriving in another. I think if Super 7 can fall into a nice routine like this people will increase their positive feelings about the health of the line in general.

Total win of on video. Only downside is no snake mountain news. Other downside....why did I not order extras of the filmation ultimates?
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Good video. I was just slightly disappointed that they cut to the stock photos when Brian was holding up the new wave. I would have liked to have seen him actually holding up the figures and twisting them around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotic HE-DAN View Post
    What do you guys think? Filmarion accurate power sword coming with ultimate filmation he-man? This is the best I can do getting a screenshot. I bet you Brian didn’t show he-man becuse he didn’t want us to see the power sword.

C2FD07A1-1710-4E29-8A2E-E93770FFBF66.jpeg
    its the same style non accurate Filmation sword that mattel gave us. Brians finger is hiding the tip. Its this sword

Last edited by mjw41; January 11, 2019 at 03:27pm.

Widget
    No mention of the quality issues of the vintage line then??

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    No mention of the quality issues of the vintage line then??
    And why weren't the 5.5 figures Wave 2 mentioned? What is up with them?

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    And why weren't the 5.5 figures Wave 2 mentioned? What is up with them?
    That was addressed in Supercast 13

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Space Figuren immediately comes to mind. The only problem is that it seems obvious that S7 will be the only vendor to gauge the interest in this product when launching the kickstarter. We should therefore keep an eye on the European distributor to know if they decide whether or not to invest in certain quantities and at what price. But it could a much better bet for us anyway.Not to mention the time limits for receipt which might also turn to our advantage. I intend to address this concern to them when the time comes, and will share them with you guys.
    thanks buddy keep us posted
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:[email protected] $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    That was addressed in Supercast 13
    Ahh that's right! Thanks! Guess they haven't made it on a boat yet lol.