Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: MOTUC Collector Choice wave 3 from Super7 - William Stout collection

This release is seriously one of my favorites. All of them are great. But that God Skeletor just hits different!
    Instagram: dadhausen

Kinda mad I skipped that one when I could've had it for $50. I got Dolph He-Man and regular Langella Skeletor but then I started buying other stuff and kinda "forgot" to get God Skeletor. Now he's a lot more expensive and I'm annoyed at myself.

Ah well.
    My matches, toy reviews, promos and more are on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA

same for me

shamefully never had the chance to get not the GOD variant but the regular Langella version, now I feel so bored about all those secondary markets prices skyrocketing year after year

and by the way 45$ per each figure was just not reasonable for my finances by then yet, who knows maybe it was just that I did not feel unconsciously right to spend so much after the Dolph He-Man figure costing already a lot and then time went by and yeah great! now my 87 wave by super7 is incomplete...

Wish we could have had at stiil Evil Lyn, Man At arms, Teela and Beast man from that movie anyway, we were so close

sad story ends
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Hearing all of you guys, I am kinda feeling lucky securing the 3 main figures of the 87 movie. If the Classics continue I might be swayed to get all of the movie variants, I'm not a big fan of the movie but the figures made are just great. What really gave me an extra push is that I enjoyed the DC comics He-Man and the Masters of the Multiverse storyline and kinda wanted to solidify my He-Man and Skeletor variants of my MOTU collection.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    It's time to close the forums og classics and super 7, Classics 2008-2020, and Super 7 2015- 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    It's time to close the forums og classics and super 7, Classics 2008-2020, and Super 7 2015- 2020.
    You shut your drunken mouth.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I'll be going home by the end of the month after being lockdown for 5 months at work. I am excited to finally bring these movie stuff home to display with the rest of my collection.

I rewatched the movie and I still understand why a young me didn't like it. But it is a decently made movie. I wish it was manage much better back then, it has a lot of potential to be awesome.

But all the main guys had their small moment/s to shine and that made me smile watching the movie.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!