Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer

I was feeling lazy today, so I decided to rent the movie. I really, REALLY enjoyed it. The beginning was a little weirdly paced to me, but after the big reveal it made sense. I thought something was really off for the first half of the movie, it must have been my Peter-tingle. Loved the mid credit scene, not sure what we are supposed to gleam from the second, but it makes sense why Hill and Fury felt 'odd.' Not a huge Spiderman fan, but there were some really stellar fight scenes and effects in this one. Loved the acronym for Edith, that was VERY Tony Stark
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither!"

Solid movie.
    I really liked this a lot too but just for the home video experience on 4k HD
    It was funny, cool action scenes, Mysterio was great, I hope more and more Spidey will be just slightly less dependent from the S.H.I.E.L.D and Tony Stark's technology, I'm hoping for a more classic take next time maybe an adaptation of "Spider Man and his AMazing Friends" would be very nice
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"