Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Super7 Wave Three 5.5” - Mer-Man, Orko, Prince Adam, Trap Jaw & more

Heroic Warrior
    Wave 4 is now available for preorder at Big Bad Toy Store as well.

So BBTS says these are expected June 2019. I wonder if they might be delayed?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lich Leech View Post
    So BBTS says these are expected June 2019. I wonder if they might be delayed?
    What are the chances? Lol

I’m thinking August if we’re lucky. I think the last wave was due in March and it didn’t show up until May. We’re about 2 months off.

Court Magician
    That's why I wish Super7 would look up "Under promise and over deliver" If they think something will be out in June, say in the preorders July or August. Because they are pretty much always a month or two later than they advertise. And if something came out on time or early it would be a pleasant surprise and delight the customers.

Has anyone heard anything on these? Middle of July and still no news on what was to be June.
    I Didn't Slap You! I High-Fived You In The Face!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He Man View Post
    Has anyone heard anything on these? Middle of July and still no news on what was to be June.
    I haven’t heard any official word yet. The previous wave was due in March and didn’t start shipping until May. I never really expected this next wave to show in June based on the delay of the previous one. I’d say at best an August release for this wave with the next one being delayed until October then.