Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Super7 Wave Three 5.5” - Mer-Man, Orko, Trap Jaw & more - w/ Pixel Dan review

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I have always gone thru Super7 and have never had any problems. Plus you get the figures much, much sooner.
    Many people actually received the first wave from BBTS before those that ordered directly from Super 7 when it was first released.

Master of Disasters MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Wave 3 vintage goes up for pre-order the very next day after Wave 4 Club Grayskull ends. My poor wallet!!!! ☹️

That means Buzz-Off, Evil-Lyn, and Stratos are Wave 4 or part of some exclusive (SDCC Exclusives?).
    MOST WANTED: Filmation Whiplash, Filmation Ram Man, Filmation Two-Bad, Filmation Buzz-Off, Filmation Sy-Klone, Ice Armor He-Man

I expect Collector's Choice Wave 3 to go up March 1st after this pre-order ends.

ReAction Master
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    Many people actually received the first wave from BBTS before those that ordered directly from Super 7 when it was first released.
    Yeah, BBTS folks were getting Wave 1 around Thanksgiving — I didn’t get mine from S7 till well into December. I already have Wave 2 coming direct, but I’m thinking of switching for Wave 3.

Court Magician
    I will be able to buy all the waves direct from super 7 at some point or do I need to pre-order them. I hope that is the case or I missed wave 2 and Eldor

Quote Originally Posted by hordak88 View Post
    I will be able to buy all the waves direct from super 7 at some point or do I need to pre-order them. I hope that is the case or I missed wave 2 and Eldor
    If you want Wave 3 thru Super7 you will need to preorder it by Feb.28 as that is when the preorder window closes. Waves 1 and 2 and Eldor are still available to purchase at Big Bad Toy Store. You could also wait for Big Bad Toy Store to get in Wave 3 instead of dealing with a timeframe thru Super7. Plus Big Bad Toy Store does not charge you until your items ship. Super7 charges immediately at checkout.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got an email from BBTS...Wave 3 is now available for preorder. Same price at $20 each with estimated arrival in March.
    Last edited by depp76; February 1, 2019 at 10:39pm.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Just got an email from BBTS...Wave 3 is now available for preorder. Same price at $20 each with estimated arrival in March.
    And into my Pile of Loot they went. I'm not super-excited by Teela, Man-at-Arms, and He-Man, but maybe they'll be cool in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    And into my Pile of Loot they went. I'm not super-excited by Teela, Man-at-Arms, and He-Man, but maybe they'll be cool in hand.
    Man I absolutely LOVE the pile of loot option lol. I think I'm going with BBTS this time. Shipping with Super7 is almost twenty bucks and it does seem that we might get these faster from BBTS then from Super7.
    Last edited by depp76; February 2, 2019 at 12:33am.

Heroic Warrior
    If you want Wave 3 thru Super7 you will need to preorder it by Feb.28 as that is when the preorder window closes. Waves 1 and 2 and Eldor are still available to purchase at Big Bad Toy Store. You could also wait for Big Bad Toy Store to get in Wave 3 instead of dealing with a timeframe thru Super7. Plus Big Bad Toy Store does not charge you until your items ship. Super7 charges immediately at checkout.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I just went and order some of these figures. Also, while I said some received their previous orders from BBTS before those that ordered with Super 7, BBTS probably won’t have these by March. In fact, I have some Batman Animated Series preorders through BBTS that were listed as arriving back in October. Last time I looked it said January. Both and all months in between have come and gone. For whatever reason, BBTS’s listed release dates are often out of whack with everyone else’s. It’s still possible BBTS will get these out to some customers before Super 7 will, but it won’t be 3-6 before them. I’ve also seen BBTS leave items canceled by the manufacturer up for preorder months after they were canceled. It always seems like they are the last ones to get the memo lol. Still, I have more faith in them then many other online shops of the same type. I really can’t think of any serious issues I’ve ever had with them.

Thanks, I just went and order some of these figures. Also, while I said some received their previous orders from BBTS before those that ordered with Super 7, BBTS probably won’t have these by March.
    Considering the time it takes to produce these, the time it takes to ship from the factory in China, the fact that the pre-orders end on the last day of this month, and that Super7 stated these are to be shipped this summer......

......yeah, highly doubtful BBTS will be shipping these next month. BBTS likely goofed and mixed up the Wave 2 estimated shipping timeframe with Wave 3 in their rush to put these up on the site. The email from BBTS is even rushed, with the header of 'MOTUE'.

ReAction Master
    Okay, bear with me here for a minute...

I preordered Skeletor directly from Super7. Before he dropped, I preordered Teela direct too. When Wave 1 started hitting and BBTS orders were getting filled first, I decided to jump ship for them with Wave 3.

I just preordered Orko from BBTS.

Then I canceled it. Here’s why:

1) Both list at $20. S7 charges $5.50 for shipping. BBTS charges $4 for shipping and $1.50 for tax. So no cost savings.

2) Yes, BBTS is more user-friendly and ships faster, but! ordering directly from Super7 makes their margins better (more money in their pockets) and that means more toys for us! I’ll make that deal.

Thank you for allowing me to share these two cents. As you were.

*UPDATE*

Super7 raised their shipping prices, apparently. It used to be $5.50. Just now it was almost $14.

I re-preordered from BBTS.

Sorry, BBTS. It won’t happen again.
    Last edited by Shaun Flaherty; February 2, 2019 at 02:22am.

What I really need now is Bow and some Horde Troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Considering the time it takes to produce these, the time it takes to ship from the factory in China, the fact that the pre-orders end on the last day of this month, and that Super7 stated these are to be shipped this summer......

......yeah, highly doubtful BBTS will be shipping these next month. BBTS likely goofed and mixed up the Wave 2 estimated shipping timeframe with Wave 3 in their rush to put these up on the site. The email from BBTS is even rushed, with the header of 'MOTUE'.
    Yeah I thought that was strange considering we probably won't have Wave 2 in hand until March. Sounds like a typo for sure as I don't see us getting Wave 3 in hand until June or July.

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Man I absolutely LOVE the pile of loot option lol. I think I'm going with BBTS this time. Shipping with Super7 is almost twenty bucks and it does seem that we might get these faster from BBTS then from Super7.
    The Pile of Loot is wonderful. Since there's so much MOTU stuff out there to collect at the moment, I'm getting pickier and choosier about items and definitely gonna save a few bucks on shipping where I can.

I wonder if the blast effects for this Orko will fit/work on the Classics version?

I’m already semi-annoyed with BBTS. If something is in stock, why is it not shipped yet three days after ordering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh decisions decisions lol...BBTS or Super7. I have them in my cart on both sites. I just don't know which way to go. The freaking shipping for Super7 is almost equivalent to buying another figure.
    Last edited by depp76; February 3, 2019 at 01:47am.

Heroic Warrior
    Attachment 119279
    Finally got a new She-Ra. Very pleased. Much better than the first wonky-eyed one I got.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    I’m already semi-annoyed with BBTS. If something is in stock, why is it not shipped yet three days after ordering?

Whatever you’re waiting for to ship isn’t in your “Pile of Loot” is it? You have to select the “Ship my Pile of Loot” option before they’ll send it out. Otherwise depending on when you ordered it might take a few extra days to ship if any of the days are non-business days (Which really only should have been today and tomorrow/Saturday & Sunday)

The Pile of Loot is wonderful. Since there's so much MOTU stuff out there to collect at the moment, I'm getting pickier and choosier about items and definitely gonna save a few bucks on shipping where I can.
    Doesn´t BBTS have a 4$ shipping flat?

Attachment 119279
    Finally got a new She-Ra. Very pleased. Much better than the first wonky-eyed one I got.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you’re waiting for to ship isn’t in your “Pile of Loot” is it? You have to select the “Ship my Pile of Loot” option before they’ll send it out. Otherwise depending on when you ordered it might take a few extra days to ship if any of the days are non-business days (Which really only should have been today and tomorrow/Saturday & Sunday)
    Nope, it’s a single CG Sorceress and has been listed as “Processing “ since Wednesday. I guess I’ve just been spoiled with having a Prime membership and expect faster shipping all around now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    Nope, it’s a single CG Sorceress and has been listed as “Processing “ since Wednesday. I guess I’ve just been spoiled with having a Prime membership and expect faster shipping all around now.

Yeah I think Prime might have a lot of people spoiled. In fact I have purchased things from Amazon and used Super Saver Shipping on in stock items and they sat in the “Shipping Soon” category for a week. They showed up by the estimated arrival date though.

Ugh decisions decisions lol...BBTS or Super7. I have them in my cart on both sites. I just don't know which way to go. The freaking shipping for Super7 is almost equivalent to buying another figure.
    I saw 20 a piece on BBTS with $4 flat rate....Im suprised people order these from anywhere else honestly lol.

Heroic Warrior
    There's A LOT of options out there besides just Super 7 and BBTS. The 5.5" are sold wholesale so lots of online retailers have them.

QFT! Plus its always fun getting that big haul delivered. I ordered CG wave 4 from Super 7 but will be ordering this 5.5 wave from bbts.

This new wave looks great, but I am hoping the quality will be great, my Hordak broke when I tried the leg hinge and had to glue it in place. Now I know to just leave them in their stance.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_mole_hill View Post
    There's A LOT of options out there besides just Super 7 and BBTS. The 5.5" are sold wholesale so lots of online retailers have them.
    Can you name someplace else that has them listed for pre-order right now? I have never been able to find these anywhere besides BBTS during Super 7’s initial preorder window. Later on, yes. During, no. I don’t see them at Entertainment Earth or Toy Wiz right now.