Thread: Pop Culture Shock PCS Merman.... Who wants it to happen?

Pop Culture Shock PCS Merman.... Who wants it to happen?

I heard that PCS is not doing anything else MOTU related, but then again they just re-released a preorder for battlecat. I would LOVE... ABSOLUTELY LOVE.... If they were to release a merman statue! Who's with me? They have only given us A-listers. They have given us Heman, Skeletor, Hordak, Shera, Beastman, Evil Lyn, Teela, Man at arms, battlecat, trapjaw and sorceress... It only makes sense to include Merman. Thoughts? I just wish they didn't take 2 years to get a statue out

In terms of A-list characters Orko, Catra, Shadow Weaver, King Randor, Ram-Man would all come before Merman.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InThe80s View Post
    In terms of A-list characters Orko, Catra, Shadow Weaver, King Randor, Ram-Man would all come before Merman.
    No Turk81 is right and Mer-man prototype has been done and was the next schedulded statue and the most demanded with all poll made by fans and PCS.

And Orko is included with the He-man exclusive.
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior Long Live He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InThe80s View Post
    Why would you put those characters above Merman? I can seek Orko, definitely, and Ram-Man, maaaaaaaybe, But the others? I don't see it.

I agree Mer-Man would be the next logical addition. I could also see Triklops or Stratos.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    I agree Mer-Man would be the next logical addition. I could also see Triklops or Stratos.
    I just hope that they continue this line. Everything they do is painfully slow, but i love their filmation statue designs.