Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

I noticed that a couple of "in hand" west coast USA listings for wave three are popping up on eBay.

Please post when you get your grayskull wave 3 and where you are in the US. Thanks!

They didn't, they aren't in hand. If you look closely, those "in hand" listings from Yucca Valley simply lifted/stole the same exact pictures that were posted on this site from the Club Grayskull Wave 3 thread, pictures that were taken by a board member overseas who received their figures from Space Figuren.

The listings don't even say they are in hand either though, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    The listings don't even say they are in hand either though, to be fair.
    What? Can't make sense of this word salad.

Regardless, good catch regarding the pictures. Something you missed: the seller does not describe them as pre-orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokto View Post
    What? Can't make sense of this word salad.

Regardless, good catch regarding the pictures. Something you missed: the seller does not describe them as pre-orders.
    No, I didn't. The seller did initially list them with the designation of a pre-order, but as soon as the forementioned pics showed up, the seller put those pictures up as their own and changed the listing as if they were on hand, which was well over a week ago.

That said, I'm fairly certain Californians will be posting on-hand pics early next week.
    Last edited by Shecky; February 8, 2019 at 05:29pm.

January 28, 2019 email from Super7 stated Club Grayskull Wave 3 would be shipping out in the coming weeks.

When you receive your pre-order of Wave 3, please post here along with your state. Thanks!

January 28, 2019 email from Super7 stated Club Grayskull Wave 3 would be shipping out in the coming weeks.

When you receive your pre-order of Wave 3, please post here along with your state. Thanks!

I KNOW what was stated in the email.......I got one too, after all. That being said, and as I mentioned above, I'm sure Californians will be posting pics early next week.

I didn't post that as a reply to you. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I didn't post that as a reply to you. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
    No problem, it's all good .

To those of you who have pre ordered from BBTS before, how long from the time the figures start showing up in the US does it take until BBTS gets their shipments in and begins shipping them out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cringer82 View Post
    To those of you who have pre ordered from BBTS before, how long from the time the figures start showing up in the US does it take until BBTS gets their shipments in and begins shipping them out?
    I don't have a good answer for you, but I did want to say that for some reason, a lot of their pre-orders for the last CC and CG wave have still gone unfulfilled, several months after Super7 sent out their orders. I'm not sure if BBTS had to wait for another run of the wave, or if part of their allotment got stuck in China, or what the deal is. I don't know if that will be a continuing pattern, but it's something to be aware of.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

And yet quite a few received Wave 1 of the 5.5 vintage figures from BBTS before those who ordered them from Super7.

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I don't have a good answer for you, but I did want to say that for some reason, a lot of their pre-orders for the last CC and CG wave have still gone unfulfilled, several months after Super7 sent out their orders. I'm not sure if BBTS had to wait for another run of the wave, or if part of their allotment got stuck in China, or what the deal is. I don't know if that will be a continuing pattern, but it's something to be aware of.

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    Wow! That's kind of concerning. All I have ever pre ordered from BBTS that was MOTU Super7 was the various Power Con Exclusives, which I always have received. I knew BBTS got in wave one of Super7's CC and CG, as well as Laughing Prince Adam and Holiday He-Man. But I didn't know Wave 2 of CC and CG still hasn't arrived for those that pre ordered them.

Wait, did some people have their orders fulfilled at BBTS for CC and CG Wave 2??
    Last edited by Cringer82; February 8, 2019 at 10:15pm.

Wow! That's kind of concerning. All I have ever pre ordered from BBTS that was MOTU Super7 was the various Power Con Exclusives, which I always have received. I knew BBTS got in wave one of Super7's CC and CG, as well as Laughing Prince Adam and Holiday He-Man. But I didn't know Wave 2 of CC and CG still hasn't arrived for those that pre ordered them.

Wait, did some people have their orders fulfilled at BBTS for CC and CG Wave 2??
    It seems like a portion of their order for Wave 2 was fulfilled. They had full waves of both available for a while (they both show as pre-order now), and some individual figures like Sorceress show available now. Wrap Trap shows as sold out . I did order an extra Sorceress, Mer-man, and Wrap Trap through BBTS and received them, but have a Granita on pre-order that's not yet been fulfilled. So I really don't understand their inventory situation on Wave 2.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Court Magician
    I think those who order the full sets get first priority. Then they start the individual orders. I am not 100% certain but front the sounds all that ordered full sets had no issues. Please correct if I am wrong.
    Seems Marvel Legnds operates in a similar way. Full cases get sold then the individual figures go up.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    I ordered Granita and Dylamug from BBTS and got them months ago, really long ago.

Heroic Warrior Maestro Monstoid's Avatar
    Just got email notification about shipment of my order today. USPS Tracking info also included. And I am from Singapore. Look forward to receiving them!
    Last edited by Maestro Monstoid; February 20, 2019 at 04:08am.
    She ra Rocks! He-man Rules!

Check out my artwork at http://groups.msn.com/MaestroMonstoidMOTUArtwork/shoebox.msnw

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Monstoid View Post
    Just got email notification about shipment of my order today. USPS Tracking info also included. And I am from Singapore. Look forward to receiving them!
    Hey, great! Thanks for posting! Hopefully US orders will start shipping soon.

Hey, great! Thanks for posting! Hopefully US orders will start shipping soon.
    I'm in the US, and I got my confirmation yesterday too.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Heroic Warrior
    I’m assuming that I will get my figures first and my shipping notification two days later

Oh they used USPS finally? Dang it, I ordered from BBTS because Customer Support told me they were using Fedex for Wave 3 international orders.

Glad to hear yours is on its way!

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    I'm in the US, and I got my confirmation yesterday too.
    I'm in the US and received my "shipping update" today! Hopefully they will start to arrive soon.

Mine arrived this weekend. Screenshot_2019-02-24 angelsarebestial • Instagram photos and videos.jpg

tried to do the transformation fireworks with the markup function on my phone. Didn't turn out so well

Quote Originally Posted by softblackstars View Post
    Mine arrived this weekend. Screenshot_2019-02-24 angelsarebestial • Instagram photos and videos.jpg

tried to do the transformation fireworks with the markup function on my phone. Didn't turn out so well
    Congrats

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior Maestro Monstoid's Avatar
    I received my figures today! And this is in my opinion the best batch of figures. All my favourite characters and done with very cartoon accurate sculpts. Quality is definitely excellent for this batch. Of course, only setback is she-ra’s eyes. They are stamped too far apart. Mine has the left eye in a good position, but right eye is slightly further away... which makes her have that ‘fish’ eyes look. Her skin tone is not as yellow as some guys pointed out, in fact almost similar to mattel’s Version of classics
    she-ra. Love her height which makes Teela look like a short kid.

Here’s some pics I took.

562333EC-83EC-4B8E-BCAC-D6395C4BEC02.jpgF6A7256E-3542-4779-AD7D-D2B399B155F1.jpg

She ra Rocks! He-man Rules!

Check out my artwork at http://groups.msn.com/MaestroMonstoidMOTUArtwork/shoebox.msnw

I received my figures today! And this is in my opinion the best batch of figures. All my favourite characters and done with very cartoon accurate sculpts. Quality is definitely excellent for this batch. Of course, only setback is she-ra’s eyes. They are stamped too far apart. Mine has the left eye in a good position, but right eye is slightly further away... which makes her have that ‘fish’ eyes look. Her skin tone is not as yellow as some guys pointed out, in fact almost similar to mattel’s Version of classics
    she-ra. Love her height which makes Teela look like a short kid.

Here’s some pics I took.

562333EC-83EC-4B8E-BCAC-D6395C4BEC02.jpgF6A7256E-3542-4779-AD7D-D2B399B155F1.jpg
    That is not to bad of a she-ra. I keep hoping she will look good. Your pic gives me some confidence.
    Comedian on the matty forums.