Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

I noticed that a couple of "in hand" west coast USA listings for wave three are popping up on eBay.

Please post when you get your grayskull wave 3 and where you are in the US. Thanks!

They didn't, they aren't in hand. If you look closely, those "in hand" listings from Yucca Valley simply lifted/stole the same exact pictures that were posted on this site from the Club Grayskull Wave 3 thread, pictures that were taken by a board member overseas who received their figures from Space Figuren.

The listings don't even say they are in hand either though, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    The listings don't even say they are in hand either though, to be fair.
    What? Can't make sense of this word salad.

Regardless, good catch regarding the pictures. Something you missed: the seller does not describe them as pre-orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokto View Post
    What? Can't make sense of this word salad.

Regardless, good catch regarding the pictures. Something you missed: the seller does not describe them as pre-orders.
    No, I didn't. The seller did initially list them with the designation of a pre-order, but as soon as the forementioned pics showed up, the seller put those pictures up as their own and changed the listing as if they were on hand, which was well over a week ago.

That said, I'm fairly certain Californians will be posting on-hand pics early next week.
    Last edited by Shecky; February 8, 2019 at 06:29pm.

January 28, 2019 email from Super7 stated Club Grayskull Wave 3 would be shipping out in the coming weeks.

When you receive your pre-order of Wave 3, please post here along with your state. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dokto View Post
    January 28, 2019 email from Super7 stated Club Grayskull Wave 3 would be shipping out in the coming weeks.

When you receive your pre-order of Wave 3, please post here along with your state. Thanks!

I KNOW what was stated in the email.......I got one too, after all. That being said, and as I mentioned above, I'm sure Californians will be posting pics early next week.

Congrats to all who got them, nice pic too

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Question to those in the US who have received their orders: Did you receive a "your order has shipped" email from Super7 before you received your order?

I received my shipping notice last week, but it has not actually been shipped yet apparently...
    Last edited by CanadaClassics; February 26, 2019 at 09:57pm.

I received my figures today, a day early! I LOVE Mantenna, Grizzlies and Fisto. I’m not sure how I feel about She-ra? She looks ok to me and won’t stop me from ordering the CC Movie Wave but I’m glad I did not pre-order wave 4 and will just pay the few dollars more for Adam. Here are some photos of my She-ra. I did receive a shipping email, an out for delivery email and a delivered email.
    ECD87C09-598C-46D0-B464-778C4D356D73.jpgECD87C09-598C-46D0-B464-778C4D356D73.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ManKindRam View Post
    I did receive a shipping email, an out for delivery email and a delivered email.
    I wish I could figure out why some people get shipping notices, and some don't.
    We had a similar problem with the Power-Con orders. Shipping noticed definitely went out! But some people did not get them.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2020!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

FedEx delivery manager (to which I signed up for on the fedex website for free) just sent me an email that me super7 package was just picked up and will be delivered to me March 5th. No email from super7 yet. But it may show in the next day or so.

I would suggest anyone wanting to know when their fedex shipments are coming,sign up on their website. It’s really handy including the feature to reschedule your shipment for a better day. I am watching mine big time,because the Star Wars sail barge is going to start shipping out on Thursday. I want to be home for that.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I received my figures today, a day early! I LOVE Mantenna, Grizzlies and Fisto. I’m not sure how I feel about She-ra? She looks ok to me and won’t stop me from ordering the CC Movie Wave but I’m glad I did not pre-order wave 4 and will just pay the few dollars more for Adam. Here are some photos of my She-ra. I did receive a shipping email, an out for delivery email and a delivered email.
    ECD87C09-598C-46D0-B464-778C4D356D73.jpgECD87C09-598C-46D0-B464-778C4D356D73.jpg
    Ugh... It's really a shame that Super 7 hasn't delivered a decent female figure. She-Ra has almost everything to be a great figure, but that face (and, to a lesser extent, her sunburn) just ruin it for me.

It's too bad that they tested the water with such high-profile characters as Teela, Sorceress, and She-Ra...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

I think it’s time to start beating the drum to take Super7 up on the considered idea, presented by Brian Flynn during Pixel Dan’s NY Toy Fair walkthrough, that Super7 should have She-Ra’s Head re-produced with the eyes fixed... similarly to how they had Tri-Klops’ Head re-produced.

It looks really bad. And this is one of the LEAD characters of the brand.

The factory should pay for it too... Super7’s final sample looked flawless... so it seems like the factory pulled a fast one.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I think it’s time to start beating the drum to take Super7 up on the considered idea, presented by Brian Flynn during Pixel Dan’s NY Toy Fair walkthrough, that Super7 should have She-Ra’s Head re-produced with the eyes fixed... similarly to how they had Tri-Klops’ Head re-produced.

The factory should pay for it too... Super7’s final sample looked flawless... so it seems like the factory pulled a fast one.
    This is a fantastic idea.

I would even PAY good money for a head pack that included a laughing, glaring, and stoic portraits.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

They need to redo the heads for all 3, Teela, Sorceress, and She-Ra and send them to the customers Free of Charge!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The improvements are noticeable, and greatly appreciated. This is a fantastic set of figures. The extra care in shipping has also been improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Flynn said anyone with a bad She-Ra face can send it back for a replacement because all the ones he has are good.

Good luck with that.

I try to stay positive but I’d like to know when the license runs out just to know.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    Flynn said anyone with a bad She-Ra face can send it back for a replacement because all the ones he has are good.

Good luck with that.

I try to stay positive but I’d like to know when the license runs out just to know.

Just what do you think is going to happen when the Lic runs out? If you think Mattel is going back to making MOTUC's think again. Mattel talked a big story at powercon last year, Brandon leaves mattel but says Thundercats Classics are in good hands. Toy fair hits and mattel shows nothing, in fact news shows Mattel is in financial trouble and will be cutting lots of jobs .
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Just what do you think is going to happen when the Lic runs out? If you think Mattel is going back to making MOTUC's think again. Mattel talked a big story at powercon last year, Brandon leaves mattel but says Thundercats Classics are in good hands. Toy fair hits and mattel shows nothing, in fact news shows Mattel is in financial trouble and will be cutting lots of jobs .
    I hope Mattel doesn’t do anything with it at all. Hopefully somebody else steps up. If you think everybody is willing to continually gloss over issues like you are, think again.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    I hope Mattel doesn’t do anything with it at all. Hopefully somebody else steps up. If you think everybody is willing to continually gloss over issues like you are, think again.
    No one else is going to step up. Mattel gave Super7 the lic because the two companies were in business together. Just because you may not be happy with Super7's product doesn't mean others aren't. There a lots of customers who got product with no QC issues and if they did Super7 replaced the figures. The QC is improving with each new wave of figures so super7 is figuring it out.

Honestly Super7's figures have nice tight joints where as mattel when they made the figures had loose joints all the time.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Just respect each others opinion.

It is what it is and no one's forcing anyone to support or buy Super7 stuff.

So until the day comes that Mattel do something about the license, it is Super7's show.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Got mine in today. Really great wave. As with past figures with unpainted faces, I put a layer of DuraClear matte finish on She-Ra. It really helps. Ended up doing most of the body as well, along with Ultimate He-Man.

All in all, I'm really pleased with this set. So happy to have Filmation Fisto. Mantenna is an accomplishment. Well done, Super7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Heroic Warrior
    Got mine today!

No paint mishaps or other visible defects (still MOC). Very pleased with set and you can really see the improvements S7 are making.

All of the eyes I've seen are too far up on the face. You can see the bottom of the eye sculpt below the stamped on eyes. Some I've seen show a sliver of purple for the eye shadow above the black eyelashes but some don't seem to have any. It's truly unbelievable that we can't get any consistency on the female eyes. I think the sculpt is there but sadly it is being undermined by the factory. I think we need to take Brian up on his offer of replacing all the heads in the future.