Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

Heroic Warrior
    Got my figures today....

- She-Ra is fine. No derpy eyes thank god. No weak/loose arms. All around, solid figure.

- Mantenna is the best of the bunch. Perfect in every way.

- Fisto has a few annoying issues, nothing major. His face could be better on my figure. His eyes are crossed. The loin cloth piece is so soft it's like the cape material they use. I don't think it even qualifies as plastic anymore. His loin cloth feels like it's made of used chewing gum. Of course, he's forever looking down.

- Grizzlor came out looking sweet but came with an entire broken left leg. Should have came with it in a cast. There's no resistance at all to his ankle joint nor to the joint at the top which joins the leg to the figure. the entire leg just flops around like a marionette.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Dead View Post
    Got my figures today....

- She-Ra is fine. No derpy eyes thank god. No weak/loose arms. All around, solid figure.

- Mantenna is the best of the bunch. Perfect in every way.

- Fisto has a few annoying issues, nothing major. His face could be better on my figure. His eyes are crossed. The loin cloth piece is so soft it's like the cape material they use. I don't think it even qualifies as plastic anymore. His loin cloth feels like it's made of used chewing gum. Of course, he's forever looking down.

- Grizzlor came out looking sweet but came with an entire broken left leg. Should have came with it in a cast. There's no resistance at all to his ankle joint nor to the joint at the top which joins the leg to the figure. the entire leg just flops around like a marionette.
    Contact Rudy Or Chris at Super7 CS tell them about your Grizzlor needing a replacement. They need to wait for all orders to be shipped first before the fulfillment Center sends CS the remaing stock , but once CS gets it as long as they have you on the list they will replace your grizzlor
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

WOW...this wave is perfect...Mantenna is absolutely the star of this wave and my She Ra face looks great...no off eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    WOW...this wave is perfect...Mantenna is absolutely the star of this wave and my She Ra face looks great...no off eyes!

ConGrats on your She-Ra. Can you please post pictures?

- - - Updated - - -

My order arrived today Everything looks great.
    Here's a pic of my she-Ra and my Ultimate filmation he-Man with the faker head

Last edited by mjw41; March 7, 2019 at 06:01pm.

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Got my set! The shipping protection was first rate! Excellent job by Super7. My She Ra looks great! But my Fistos (2 of them) have kind of wonky eyes! No big deal to me, though.

Here are my pics:

Fisto 2019 002.JPG

Fisto 2019 006.JPG

Fisto 2019 011.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    ConGrats on your She-Ra. Can you please post pictures?

- - - Updated - - -

My order arrived today Everything looks great.
    Here's a pic of my she-Ra and my Ultimate filmation he-Man with the faker head

https://i.imgur.com/v2Atjb3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/McRfq1U.jpg
    Ok,now I know you really are Brian! that she-ra looks almost perfect.

Congratulations!
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Ok,now I know you really are Brian! that she-ra looks almost perfect.

Congratulations!
    Thanks yeah I think i'll keep her

Unfortunately Classics Tri-Klops armor will not fasten/fit on CG Fisto to make a Mini-Comics Tri-Klops.

6A48E46F-2897-4037-938E-696288A93123.jpg

D1F9524E-5EE0-413F-ABEA-415F8A53B5A0.jpg
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Ultimates Faker head with glowing eyes

Got mine today. They all looked good and Mantenna definitely steals the show for me.

Here are pics of my She-ra. I think she looks passable. Something still feels a bit off about the eyes and face, although I'm not sure what it is exactly. As others have mentioned, the articulation does kind of suck on her. But overall, I think I'm satisfied...for now.

IMG_6239.jpgIMG_6240.jpgIMG_6238.jpgIMG_6235.jpgIMG_6237.jpgIMG_6236.jpg
    The holding, the touching. Vaal has forbidden this.
    Five Year Mission
    Eisenhower Field Day

Haven’t received mine yet, but I’m feeling kinda down about how everyone’s She-Ra figures look.

The eyes, even on the “good” ones, look weird, and the face paint is just under par. The arms not being able to rest at her sides is strange, and why is the joint where her arm fits in the torso look like it’s missing half the joint? It’s just weird.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

And her legs and/or boots have ZERO swivel...
    The holding, the touching. Vaal has forbidden this.
    Five Year Mission
    Eisenhower Field Day

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Haven’t received mine yet, but I’m feeling kinda down about how everyone’s She-Ra figures look.

The eyes, even on the “good” ones, look weird, and the face paint is just under par. The arms not being able to rest at her sides is strange, and why is the joint where her arm fits in the torso look like it’s missing half the joint? It’s just weird.
    I completely agree with all of this.

What is with that shoulder joint?!? That looks like third-rate engineering...

Also, NO boot swivel?? WTF?
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokto View Post
    Got my set! The shipping protection was first rate! Excellent job by Super7. My She Ra looks great! But my Fistos (2 of them) have kind of wonky eyes! No big deal to me, though.

Here are my pics:

Fisto 2019 002.JPG

Fisto 2019 006.JPG

Fisto 2019 011.JPG
    Sweet! Are you able to post a few more pics of Fisto on Stridor?
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Got mine in today. Really great wave. As with past figures with unpainted faces, I put a layer of DuraClear matte finish on She-Ra. It really helps. Ended up doing most of the body as well, along with Ultimate He-Man.

All in all, I'm really pleased with this set. So happy to have Filmation Fisto. Mantenna is an accomplishment. Well done, Super7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Heroic Warrior
    Got mine today!

No paint mishaps or other visible defects (still MOC). Very pleased with set and you can really see the improvements S7 are making.

All of the eyes I've seen are too far up on the face. You can see the bottom of the eye sculpt below the stamped on eyes. Some I've seen show a sliver of purple for the eye shadow above the black eyelashes but some don't seem to have any. It's truly unbelievable that we can't get any consistency on the female eyes. I think the sculpt is there but sadly it is being undermined by the factory. I think we need to take Brian up on his offer of replacing all the heads in the future.

Professor SkeleTorbeck Streamside's Avatar
    Mine arrived: one she-ra with near perfect eyes, the other with eyes only slightly off. The rest were just gorgeous - a real step up from the past, so either I’m just lucky or super 7 is listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "We must always value life, even the life of one who opposes us." - He-man, The Power of the Evil Horde (Mattel 1985).
    "...I believe in the sanctity of all life." - He-man, "The Arena" (Filmation 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    I completely agree with all of this.

What is with that shoulder joint?!? That looks like third-rate engineering...

Also, NO boot swivel?? WTF?
    Yeah, I just don't see the $35 value here with Club Grayskull. I feel like these figures should come at a lower price point than Collector's Choice.

Could someone be so kind as to take a photo of their She-Ra standing next to Huntara or Netossa or Scorpia or Catra? I want to see how she stacks up against the previous MOTUC ladies...thanks!

Mine arrived yesterday... got one set of wave 3 and 2 of each for Skelly and he-man for customs...

all came out great !
    Halloween is not just a holiday.. its a way of life!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

I’m adding her to my “sell” collection tbh
    Danielsan52

HELP! The Devil's in my Car!!
    The B-52's

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Contact Rudy Or Chris at Super7 CS tell them about your Grizzlor needing a replacement. They need to wait for all orders to be shipped first before the fulfillment Center sends CS the remaing stock , but once CS gets it as long as they have you on the list they will replace your grizzlor
    meh, I'll never send a figure back for rag-doll joints. The only figure I've ever had replaced was Despara and that's because the peg hole for her Masked head was completely mis-tooled/mis-shaped. It was a tiny, tiny square with no way to ever use it with the figure. I did send it back to Mattel. Other than something like that, a figure would have to have some major aesthetic defect for me to go through the trouble. Unfortunately, like most of us who've been buying these toys for years and years, I've become quite adept in taking figures apart and tightening joints.

I've already fixed my Grizzlor. There really wasn't a good fix for his ankle though. When I took it apart it wasn't just "loose". The ratchet inside was basically missing the knobs that act as the ratchet to catch and hold it in position. It was almost completely smooth with tiny, tiny bumps where the ratchets should be. I actually just gorilla glued his left ankle in place, immovable. No biggie, the glue is on the inside and it will hold firm forever. No matter what position I have him standing in, his foot is going to be in that position so may as well. Afterward I liked the result so much that I'm thinking about doing this to some very loose ankled figures like Octavia in the future one day in the future when the floor wax wears off.

Grizzlor's shield is my favorite accessory from this wave. God damn it looks good with Buzz Saw Hordak. OG Hordak's hands were already full with white crossbow & his staff and I had already bought an extra staff for Buzz Saw Hordak so I put that and this shield with him. Straight fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    Got mine today. They all looked good and Mantenna definitely steals the show for me.

Here are pics of my She-ra. I think she looks passable. Something still feels a bit off about the eyes and face, although I'm not sure what it is exactly. As others have mentioned, the articulation does kind of suck on her. But overall, I think I'm satisfied...for now.

IMG_6239.jpgIMG_6240.jpgIMG_6238.jpgIMG_6235.jpgIMG_6237.jpgIMG_6236.jpg
    Nice.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Mine all look awesome! Only thing I don't get is the sunburn cleavage on She-Ra. Either shade nothing, or shade the whole figure. It's kind of weird. But otherwise, much better than the other females and she looks good on the shelf!