Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Wave 3 Shipping/Arrival Thread

I received my figures today, a day early! I LOVE Mantenna, Grizzlies and Fisto. I’m not sure how I feel about She-ra? She looks ok to me and won’t stop me from ordering the CC Movie Wave but I’m glad I did not pre-order wave 4 and will just pay the few dollars more for Adam. Here are some photos of my She-ra. I did receive a shipping email, an out for delivery email and a delivered email.
    ECD87C09-598C-46D0-B464-778C4D356D73.jpgECD87C09-598C-46D0-B464-778C4D356D73.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ManKindRam View Post
    I did receive a shipping email, an out for delivery email and a delivered email.
    I wish I could figure out why some people get shipping notices, and some don't.
    We had a similar problem with the Power-Con orders. Shipping noticed definitely went out! But some people did not get them.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

FedEx delivery manager (to which I signed up for on the fedex website for free) just sent me an email that me super7 package was just picked up and will be delivered to me March 5th. No email from super7 yet. But it may show in the next day or so.

I would suggest anyone wanting to know when their fedex shipments are coming,sign up on their website. It’s really handy including the feature to reschedule your shipment for a better day. I am watching mine big time,because the Star Wars sail barge is going to start shipping out on Thursday. I want to be home for that.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    I am watching mine big time,because the Star Wars sail barge is going to start shipping out on Thursday. I want to be home for that.
    Thanks for the heads up on that as I hadn't heard. Gluttony and the certainty that we'll never see another caused me to order three.

I received my figures today, a day early! I LOVE Mantenna, Grizzlies and Fisto. I’m not sure how I feel about She-ra? She looks ok to me and won’t stop me from ordering the CC Movie Wave but I’m glad I did not pre-order wave 4 and will just pay the few dollars more for Adam. Here are some photos of my She-ra. I did receive a shipping email, an out for delivery email and a delivered email.
    ECD87C09-598C-46D0-B464-778C4D356D73.jpgECD87C09-598C-46D0-B464-778C4D356D73.jpg
    Ugh... It's really a shame that Super 7 hasn't delivered a decent female figure. She-Ra has almost everything to be a great figure, but that face (and, to a lesser extent, her sunburn) just ruin it for me.

It's too bad that they tested the water with such high-profile characters as Teela, Sorceress, and She-Ra...
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

I think it’s time to start beating the drum to take Super7 up on the considered idea, presented by Brian Flynn during Pixel Dan’s NY Toy Fair walkthrough, that Super7 should have She-Ra’s Head re-produced with the eyes fixed... similarly to how they had Tri-Klops’ Head re-produced.

It looks really bad. And this is one of the LEAD characters of the brand.

The factory should pay for it too... Super7’s final sample looked flawless... so it seems like the factory pulled a fast one.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I think it’s time to start beating the drum to take Super7 up on the considered idea, presented by Brian Flynn during Pixel Dan’s NY Toy Fair walkthrough, that Super7 should have She-Ra’s Head re-produced with the eyes fixed... similarly to how they had Tri-Klops’ Head re-produced.

The factory should pay for it too... Super7’s final sample looked flawless... so it seems like the factory pulled a fast one.
    This is a fantastic idea.

I would even PAY good money for a head pack that included a laughing, glaring, and stoic portraits.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

They need to redo the heads for all 3, Teela, Sorceress, and She-Ra and send them to the customers Free of Charge!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Thanks for the responses, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    They need to redo the heads for all 3, Teela, Sorceress, and She-Ra and send them to the customers Free of Charge!
    you can't remove teelas head the neck peg is too weak. Super7 did improve on it in furher waves but teela was wave 1 and to try and replace her head will snap the neck peg.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Mine arrived today in NYC. Was surprised to see them so quickly on the East Coast. They look great. S7 is definitely improving. She-Ra isn’t as awesome as the prototype but looks considerably better that Teela. I’m very happy with her. The other three are spot on great. Nice wave. I’m very happy with them.

Another improvement is that the case of figures came inside another box. I know many of us complained about items being mailed in their shippers. It’s nice too see the improvement.

E774CE35-6A63-45C8-9AC6-12B078A1E64C.jpeg

This was a final looking sample that Super7 had on display at NYCC this past October.

Why did this become what everyone is receiving. It’s not like Super7 told the factory to paint the eyes differently: badly.

The factory is at fault. They need to make it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJOLNIR View Post
    Mine arrived today in NYC. Was surprised to see them so quickly on the East Coast. They look great. S7 is definitely improving. She-Ra isn’t as awesome as the prototype but looks considerably better that Teela. I’m very happy with her. The other three are spot on great. Nice wave. I’m very happy with them.

Another improvement is that the case of figures came inside another box. I know many of us complained about items being mailed in their shippers. It’s nice too see the improvement.
    I’m in nyc too... did you order just one complete wave? I’ve been noticing that of you order more than that, you are not first to receive your shipment... you are pushed later... I ordered more than one complete wave, but mine have yet to ship.
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

The improvements are noticeable, and greatly appreciated. This is a fantastic set of figures. The extra care in shipping has also been improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Flynn said anyone with a bad She-Ra face can send it back for a replacement because all the ones he has are good.

Good luck with that.

I try to stay positive but I’d like to know when the license runs out just to know.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    Flynn said anyone with a bad She-Ra face can send it back for a replacement because all the ones he has are good.

Good luck with that.

I try to stay positive but I’d like to know when the license runs out just to know.

Just what do you think is going to happen when the Lic runs out? If you think Mattel is going back to making MOTUC's think again. Mattel talked a big story at powercon last year, Brandon leaves mattel but says Thundercats Classics are in good hands. Toy fair hits and mattel shows nothing, in fact news shows Mattel is in financial trouble and will be cutting lots of jobs .

Hunga The Harpy, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress, Crimson Countess, Inspector Darkney.

Melaktha, Leech, Filmation Horde Trooper, Yukkers, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor, Blue Faker ( From JE The Return Of Faker)

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Just what do you think is going to happen when the Lic runs out? If you think Mattel is going back to making MOTUC's think again. Mattel talked a big story at powercon last year, Brandon leaves mattel but says Thundercats Classics are in good hands. Toy fair hits and mattel shows nothing, in fact news shows Mattel is in financial trouble and will be cutting lots of jobs .
    I hope Mattel doesn’t do anything with it at all. Hopefully somebody else steps up. If you think everybody is willing to continually gloss over issues like you are, think again.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiEternia He-Man View Post
    I hope Mattel doesn’t do anything with it at all. Hopefully somebody else steps up. If you think everybody is willing to continually gloss over issues like you are, think again.
    No one else is going to step up. Mattel gave Super7 the lic because the two companies were in business together. Just because you may not be happy with Super7's product doesn't mean others aren't. There a lots of customers who got product with no QC issues and if they did Super7 replaced the figures. The QC is improving with each new wave of figures so super7 is figuring it out.

Honestly Super7's figures have nice tight joints where as mattel when they made the figures had loose joints all the time.

Looks like Mantenna is the MVP of this wave. Grizz and Fisto are cool, but they look a bit waxy and shiny. Mantenna looks just like the cartoon, and it not too shiny IMO. The original classics Mantenna was the star of the wave back then too. I can't wait for Pixel Dan's comparison time of them.

Overall a solid wave, except for She-Ra.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    No one else is going to step up. Mattel gave Super7 the lic because the two companies were in business together. Just because you may not be happy with Super7's product doesn't mean others aren't. There a lots of customers who got product with no QC issues and if they did Super7 replaced the figures. The QC is improving with each new wave of figures so super7 is figuring it out.

Honestly Super7's figures have nice tight joints where as mattel when they made the figures had loose joints all the time.
    And just because you’re happy with the QC doesn’t mean others are.

See how that works?

Just respect each others opinion.

It is what it is and no one's forcing anyone to support or buy Super7 stuff.

So until the day comes that Mattel do something about the license, it is Super7's show.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is a fantastic idea.

I would even PAY good money for a head pack that included a laughing, glaring, and stoic portraits.
    Maybe they can release an Ultimate edition with the heads they should have had and corrected height and articulation sometime down the road for the Filmation women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    Just respect each others opinion.

It is what it is and no one's forcing anyone to support or buy Super7 stuff.

So until the day comes that Mattel do something about the license, it is Super7's show.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I speak with my wallet. Skipped this wave after seeing the results of the last one and I'm glad I did. Cherry picked the next from a reseller. Not going to pay that kind of money for disappointing figures.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    I wish I could figure out why some people get shipping notices, and some don't.
    We had a similar problem with the Power-Con orders. Shipping noticed definitely went out! But some people did not get them.
    I'd be willing to bet its due to individual spam filters.

My order history on super7 shows "unfulfilled", and no tracking info whatsoever.

I’ll be honest, I purposely didn’t post anything negative because I feel like if I did, some would just dismiss what I felt. I will say the fact that I didn’t want Fisto as I LOVE my Classics version...I like him more then She-ra. I would love if Super7 would do a run of new heads for Teela and She-ra and send them to all of us. I received Tri-klops and Teela as a gift from someone over the Holidays. Both are meh quality in my opinion, I’d also like a Tri-Klops head that works BUT most that have them want me to pay heftily for it. So he keeps the glued one, I refuse to put a screwdriver into his visor to fix it. It’s nice that if I wanted to send my She-ra back to get one of these supposed ones in office that is fine but it’s just not worth the time and effort. The bulk of what’s being shipped should be of better quality. The non human and men figures are WONDERFUL that I have: Dylamug, Lodar, Fang-or and Granita. I LOVE them.....She-ra and Teela are not good...

This was a final looking sample that Super7 had on display at NYCC this past October.

Why did this become what everyone is receiving. It’s not like Super7 told the factory to paint the eyes differently: badly.
    This is a fair question.

Although, I think some of the recent photos look...okay. They're not beautiful! and they certainly don't look anywhere near as good as this one. It's really pretty disappointing. Even though she's no PDTeela, and she's by far the best Super7 female so far...she's still just, "meh".

She's no Mattel Original Teela...or Veena...or Huntara....

The factory is at fault. They need to make it right.

- - - Updated - - -
    This is most definitely a very fair question indeed that I think Brian needs to answer. We at the very least deserve some kind of explanation.
    Last edited by depp76; February 27, 2019 at 04:20pm.