Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gauging Interst for Power Con Exclusives (3-Pack/Slime Pit He-Man/She-Ra)

Shecky,

Do you still have openings for the exclusives and the wrapping paper? I need the He-man, the three pack and the wrapping paper rolls.

Yes, there are openings up to the close of the pre-order window.

Payment sent yesterday for my 3-Pack
    thanks again for helping us out on this!
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!
    https://broadsword.samcart.com/refer...6eQLqoCrE2Uoap

My feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=197226

Okay guys,

No promises, but someone on the forums has expressed interest in multiple Snake Troopers. If he comes through, there may be a few Slamurais left over. Would anyone be interested in Slamurai only?

Is there any extra wrapping paper?

I didn't even know that was a thing until Saturday. Let me ask my contact .

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Okay guys,

No promises, but someone on the forums has expressed interest in multiple Snake Troopers. If he comes through, there may be a few Slamurais left over. Would anyone be interested in Slamurai only?
    Yes, I'm interested in Slamurai only. Let me know if this happens. By the way, you got She-Ra or are you still waiting or returning deffective ones?
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Okay guys,

The Slamurais are possibly a go as I heard back from one of the folks interested in multiple Troopers. If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP.

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Okay guys,

The Slamurais are possibly a go as I heard back from one of the folks interested in multiple Troopers. If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP.
    PM sent, I'm in.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Hey Shecky, I'd like to grab a Slamurai/Snake Trooper 3-pack from you if possible. Thanks.
    Good Trades with: MOTU_Maniac, bmoore, Riddle of Steel, sandrockgundam04, Brian Ozone, and blue monkey.

Sent you a PM.

Okay folks, it looks as though all spots for the 3-Packs from my contact have been reserved/paid for, with only limited spots remaining for the Slime Pit He-Man . The Starburst She-Ra is still available as well.

Shecky I need two slime pit he-mans
    If someone backs out I need two 3 packs as well.
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

Okay folks, I am awaiting payment for 1 Slime Pit He-Man, and 2 loose Snake Troopers, so all slots look to be filled for the 3-Pack and the He-Man ! The Starburst She-Ra is still available for those who want it.

Thank you all !

I can pm you your box is full. You offered an extra slamurai to me. Is he still available to add on to my order? Please pm me. Thanks

Hi there, I saw the thread about your offering of sales to non-con attendees and I couldn't send a PM because your Inbox is full. The dates are a little mixed up between when you said you wouldn't offer individual figures and a later post that stated you might be able to offer them after all due to another helper.

Bottom line is I would be interested in getting 1 Slamurai if possible. Please let me know. Thank you in advance!

All slots for the 3-Packs/Slime Pit He-Man/Individual Slamurai & Snake Troopers have been filled.

Yes, I had originally asked if folks would be interested in the Slamurais and Snake Troopers individually, but early on all interest was for Slamurai only which would not have made it feasible as I couldn't be on the hook for extra Troopers. Shortly after the sales started, a few folks expressed interest in the Snake Troopers only, which then made it possible to split uo the packs.

Before the flood of emails and PMs start pouring in, I am in touch with my contact about shipping everyone's exclusives to me, so hang in there guys, they're coming !

Hey Shecky, any update available on a ballpark time to expect shipping to start? Not worried just excited to get these in hand
    Awesome new Fantasy RPG 5E/D&D magazine coming and you can pre-order at the link below!

This week .

This week .
    AWESOME! thanks for the info!!

Tried sending PM to check on status.
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

Also curious what the update is as well. Were you able to send out the packages last week?
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

Quote Originally Posted by roykop View Post
    Also curious what the update is as well. Were you able to send out the packages last week?
    For those who have paid for the shipping, yes. Remember, I only charged for the cost of the figures at the time with the shipping paid later once the figures arrived.

I am about halfway done with the shipping for everyone's figures. As you ordered a Slamurai, your shipping fee will be $6.50 via PayPal as a gift to the same email address as before.

Heroic Warrior
    Will you be contacting us with shipping costs as you go along?

Of course ! Most of you left your shipping information in the 'Notes' section when sending payment, a few didn't so I'm going through the list of who's who in terms of the userIDs with the actual names of the sender's. I should, at the very latest, have contacted everyone by this weekend as I had to get proper sized boxes to folks who ordered more than the 3-Pack or the He-Man, as those by themselves are the easiest to get proper sized boxes for.