Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: After the William Stout Collection...what´s next?

Heroic Warrior
    What's after the William Stout collection? Snake Mountain and Origins, by the sounds of it.
    In case anyone missed it, Val confirmed no MOTUC at Power-con in 2020.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    What's after the William Stout collection? Snake Mountain and Origins, by the sounds of it.
    In case anyone missed it, Val confirmed no MOTUC at Power-con in 2020.
    Hopefully, the William Stout Collection wave 2!

It wouldn't necessarily have to fall under the MOTUC banner.
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    Waiting for more William Stout characters!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Fingers crossed!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Hopefully, the William Stout Collection wave 2!

It wouldn't necessarily have to fall under the MOTUC banner.
    Any more faith in stock please?
    I'd like to be so confident, sincerely. But for me, the latest statements regarding Classics have definitely blowed my faith away. I suspect that the hibernation phase is nothing less than some cautious step to pre-officialize the end of our beloved brand. I hate to be that guy, but I never feared my own speculations that much.
    NEW ALBUM "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Sometimes ... Something" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCUBWFNASk

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    I'd like to be so confident, sincerely. But for me, the latest statements regarding Classics have definitely blowed my faith away. I suspect that the hibernation phase is nothing less than some cautious step to pre-officialize the end of our beloved brand. I hate to be that guy, but I never feared my own speculations that much.
    Yeah, same here, end of Classics seems obvious enough at this point.

Goodbye Classics.

We are left with no Zodac Chair, unmade NA's and incomplete CG main characters and some more unmade wanted characters, vehicles and playset like Slime Pit

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post

Goodbye Classics.

We are left with no Zodac Chair, unmade NA's and incomplete CG main characters and some more unmade wanted characters, vehicles and playset like Slime Pit

Awwww man!!! I forgot about Zodac's chair!!!!! Dang!!!

Hope springs eternal!

And I really, really want a movie style Duncan, Teela and Evil-Lyn!!!!

Awwww man!!! I forgot about Zodac's chair!!!!! Dang!!!
    I've notice most of you guys forgotten the cool Zodac chair.

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar

Goodbye Classics.

Don't give up hope my friends. I see the writing on the wall too, but we can spray paint Masters of the Universe Classics forever on it!

Hope springs eternal!

And I really, really want a movie style Duncan, Teela and Evil-Lyn!!!!
    We need to finish New Adventures. Get more vintage vehicles, beasts, and playsets. More concept characters. More fun variants. Maybe even new characters.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    We need to finish New Adventures.
    This, more than any other offering, is the one stand-out faction/era that is keeping MOTUC from being the 'complete' all-encompassing line that it could be...

This, more than any other offering, is the one stand-out faction/era that is keeping MOTUC from being the 'complete' all-encompassing line that it could be...
    I have to admit, I kinda outgrew MOTU when the snake men came along in the 80's, and I vaguely remember seeing the new adventures He-man in the stores. I loved the MOTUC versions of the New Adventures figures. What other New Adventures figures were made for the original toy line that weren't made for the MOTUC line?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    What other New Adventures figures were made for the original toy line that weren't made for the MOTUC line?
    Lizorr
    Artilla
    Spinwit
    Hoove
    Nocturna
    Sagitar
    Kayo
    Vizar
    Staghorn
    Butthead

All of these would be amazing to have in Classics, and we definitely need them to complete at least the unique characters from the vintage NA line.

Beyond NA, there are so many more characters that would be so great in Classics - Hunga the Harpy, King Miro (200x version), Lady Slither, Masks of Power Demons, Sharella, the Twiggets, and many more.

I'm tempted to start a "character spotlight" video series to help showcase what can still be made in MOTUC.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; December 7, 2019 at 05:35pm.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Hoove and Sagittar at least needs to get made! they're fundamental to so many fans

king miro 200x, hunga, scuvy, odiphus, twiggets, cg leech and cg buzz off with cg ram man are also very important,
    plus 87 movie figures? heck yeah I would like at least meg foster evil lyn, teela and man at arms would be very much welcomed
    then about vehicles: attak trek, spydor
    finally for the playsets: fright zone and eternia even in MCX or in Origins would be awesome

only by then motuc will feel a complete collection in my humble opinion
    Last edited by Triklops 1; December 7, 2019 at 08:19pm.
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "Good Journey!"
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "The Power of Grayskull Awakens......"
    "Let the Power Returns....!"

Classics will remain the most complete motu/pop collection ever. It was truly a dream come true for us, very sad to see it end. NA, twiggets, King Miro, and Hunga would have been icing on the cake. Then again Super7 had horrible quality and botched overpriced figures with some of the worst customer service that I’ve ever received. The new line will never delve this deep and will exclude all of the Pop characters (which I think are essential to the overall franchise).

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Classics will remain the most complete motu/pop collection ever. It was truly a dream come true for us, very sad to see it end. NA, twiggets, King Miro, and Hunga would have been icing on the cake. Then again Super7 had horrible quality and botched overpriced figures with some of the worst customer service that I’ve ever received. The new line will never delve this deep and will exclude all of the Pop characters (which I think are essential to the overall franchise).
    I wouldn't even mind if Mattel produced PoP figures based on the Netflix show, if they were done in the same scale.

PoP is one side of the MOTU coin... it is a vital part of the entire mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Don't give up hope my friends. I see the writing on the wall too, but we can spray paint Masters of the Universe Classics forever on it!

We need to finish New Adventures. Get more vintage vehicles, beasts, and playsets. More concept characters. More fun variants. Maybe even new characters.
    I'm in, when you say it like that, I'll keep the hope within myself at the least.

Last edited by motogp_fanatic; December 8, 2019 at 05:46am.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I'm tempted to start a "character spotlight" video series to help showcase what can still be made in MOTUC.
    This would be cool!

I would love to see the characters in your list get made, along with more Filmation ones like Count Marzo, Negator, Malaktha, Dragoon, Tullamore, the Widgets, Gleedil, etc, etc..

Goodbye Classics.

They made a Metron and his chair in the DCUC line that is PERFECT for use with zodak.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Yeah, but Zodak chair has an appeal to it that it deserve an official release.

Man, that art. I’d be first in line for a Freddie Williams collection. Kryptek He-Man, Shazadam, Shazam Skeletor, Weakling Skeletor.

Lizorr
    Artilla
    Spinwit
    Hoove
    Nocturna
    Sagitar
    Kayo
    Vizar
    Staghorn
    Butthead

All of these would be amazing to have in Classics, and we definitely need them to complete at least the unique characters from the vintage NA line.

Beyond NA, there are so many more characters that would be so great in Classics - Hunga the Harpy, King Miro (200x version), Lady Slither, Masks of Power Demons, Sharella, the Twiggets, and many more.

I’d be down for that, show how certain characters could be made using existing parts from the vast motuc library of parts, let me know if you want help with this

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Lizorr
    Artilla
    Spinwit
    Hoove
    Nocturna
    Sagitar
    Kayo
    Vizar
    Staghorn
    Butthead

Yes, please, do that, I think we need to see MOTU beyond multiple iterations of the main characters and same point in timeline.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior
    1. Snake Mountain will cap off Classics for 2020
    2. Maybe some easy repaints/mash-ups for Power Con in 2021
    3. Origins A-list figures will sell well like every iteration does and then
    4. the Netflix cartoon will come out and do so-so (fans will love it) and Origins will get a bump for B and C list characters.
    5. The movie will come out on Netflix instead of the theaters and do so-so but there won’t be a separate toy line to go along with it.
    6. Origins will be done by 2022
    7. Mega Construx will continue to chug along.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    1. Snake Mountain will cap off Classics for 2020
    2. Maybe some easy repaints/mash-ups for Power Con in 2021
    3. Origins A-list figures will sell well like every iteration does and then
    4. the Netflix cartoon will come out and do so-so (fans will love it) and Origins will get a bump for B and C list characters.
    5. The movie will come out on Netflix instead of the theaters and do so-so but there won’t be a separate toy line to go along with it.
    6. Origins will be done by 2022
    7. Mega Construx will continue to chug along.
    I think you're spot on with the finishing date for Origins. I don't see it lasting past a fourth, maaaaaaybe a fifth wave.

No way will Mattel pass up on releasing a movie tie-in though!

The only way I see Classics coming back is if they do a MOTU Origins Deluxe 7" figure line with a repackaged He-Man and Skeletor and that's it. I want more as I've collected MOTUC since the beginning and love the line with all my heart...but I only forsee jack and squat in regards to future figures for Classics...

The only way I see Classics coming back is if they do a MOTU Origins Deluxe 7" figure line with a repackaged He-Man and Skeletor and that's it. I want more as I've collected MOTUC since the beginning and love the line with all my heart...but I only forsee jack and squat in regards to future figures for Classics...
    Yeah... I think the real nail in the coffin was the announcement of no new MOTUC to appear at PowerCon 2020.