Thread: My MOTU Buildings and a couple of vehicles, and two board game;trying to access value

Widget

My MOTU Buildings and a couple of vehicles, and two board game;trying to access value

I'm still missing some pieces and forget the names of the two vehicles, not real sure of value of items, especially board games, they are complete as they were never played with.
    The Eternia playset has a fully working monorail, it is however missing 2 grapplers, one flag, the windshield for the center gun on the roof, one of the small roof guns.. hopefully I find the rest of the parts, others will be added later
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SellingMyOldToys; February 20, 2019 at 03:04pm.

SellingMyOldToys, when those missing items have been found do show their photos.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

I can't give you specific values but the first playset is "Eternia" and it's very valuable.

That being said there are many Facebook pages for He-Man and MOTU which buy and sell. For whatever reason He-man is a big seller for collectors right now. All of these items are "in demand" so they're selling for higher than normal.

Just letting you know you've got some nice stuff with an EXTREMELY wanted piece as well
    We canít pretend that the Trump Presidency is this weird anomaly that we can just kind of recover from by returning to the old normal. We are where we are because normal didnít work. - Pete Buttigieg