Thread: Tug o Warr

Tug o Warr

Wasnt super keen on this character but since he became part of the mythos i have to say hes grown on me more then just when he was a joke on the boards as a character we may get in the line up. I guess hes something between a Ancient, maybe a former cosmic warrior, not sure but his one comic book appearance, he pulls eternia back together. Recipe: Casted head from Karak Nul, Human male buck and legs with vykron wrists, bow and non motuc fist, Vykron loin and Dekker boots. Lasso is from a DC Superheros Wonder Girl, and those gold bungy rope. I also want to express my disdain of painting yellow, hate it, hate it, hate it.

Looks great! I've been meaning to get around to a Tug O War myself. I totally agree with you about the yellow paint, it's such a pain!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Very good figure I really want one. When you get that Tug-o-Warr custom head?

The head was casted by Karak nil on Facebook, unfortunately he skipped on a lot of people hadn’t been heard from since, ohs slog of people a lot a product.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    The head was casted by Karak nil on Facebook, unfortunately he skipped on a lot of people hadn’t been heard from since, ohs slog of people a lot a product.
    I was one of those people scammed by Karak Nul. He steal me $70.00 on parts that he never sent to me. For that reason I was asking you. Anyway, very good "Tugor" custom.

SOLD!!

Oh wait....this isn't for sale? Dang it!

( Very well done! )
    Odd Man Out