Thread: Super Rare MOTU Museum Edition Comic for Sale

Widget

Super Rare MOTU Museum Edition Comic for Sale

I have a very super rare Masters of the Universe Museum Edition comic I am selling. There are only 50 available copies in the world, and it is handsigned by the artist. I am in fairly extreme financial duress and am hoping for a quick sell. My asking price is $12,000. It is the MVCreations Volume 1 Issue 1 Museum Edition produced by Jay Company Comics in November 2002. Again, there are only 50 in the world, and it is handsigned. This one is #41 of 50. I have never opened it.

Jay Company Comics produced this Limited Edition Museum Exclusive. Each copy was printed on archival museum stock paper, indiviually numbered out of 50.

I will be posting this also on EBay soon, but wanted to make first notice to fellow members on this forum. Thank you for your interest.

Christan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Widget
    I will also consider other offers on this comic as well. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. My MVCreations/Image comics collection is 99.99% complete (I believe I am only missing 2 out of the entire series). So if there are any rare incentives you are looking for there is a very good chance I have it. I spent a great amount of time tracking them down. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sent from my H710VL using Tapatalk

Widget
    Wow, truly impressive! Unfortunately I don't have that type of money to spend on MotU. Best of luck with the sales!