Thread: Anti-Eternia Prince Keldor

Anti-Eternia Prince Keldor

I wanted to Prince Keldor, But wanted to play with the idea a bit. When i heard About Anti Eternia Keldor in Ultimate Fakers bio, I thought i could marry the two ideas together, Make Anti-Eternia Keldor look like Prince Keldor, and instead of him being Gar, make him human skin tone. Kinda fits in with the good guys perfectly. Recipe - Triclops buck,loin, arms and upper legs, Dittsoyer lower legs, General Sunder armor, with a Nepthu neckpiece cut in half. Three enamel dots on the neckpiece with a Keldor head, helmet is a WWE gladiator set with the mohawk cut off, and Mythic Legions ponytail. Sword from Derwaffenmeister's shapeways shop.

anti eternia prince keldor1.jpg
    prince keldor.jpg
    prince keldor1.jpg
    anti eternia keldor1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; March 1, 2019 at 02:16am.

Didn't know there was an AE Keldor. But it's nice, has quite a gladiator style to him. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I wanted to Prince Keldor, But wanted to play with the idea a bit. When i heard About Anti Eternia Keldor in Ultimate Fakers bio, I thought i could marry the two ideas together, Make Anti-Eternia Keldor look like Prince Keldor, and instead of him being Gar, make him human skin tone. Kinda fits in with the good guys perfectly. Recipe - Triclops buck,loin, arms and upper legs, Dittsoyer lower legs, General Sunder armor, with a Nepthu neckpiece cut in half. Three enamel dots on the neckpiece with a Keldor head, helmet is a WWE gladiator set with the mohawk cut off, and Mythic Legions ponytail. Sword from Derwaffenmeister's shapeways shop.
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...eldor_full.jpg
    anti eternia prince keldor1.jpg
    prince keldor.jpg
    prince keldor1.jpg
    anti eternia keldor1.jpg
    very cool!!!

check out my Keldor

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...t=human+keldor