Thread: MotUC Planterror, Botanical baddie!

MotUC Planterror, Botanical baddie!

"Skeletor's laboratory has produced all sorts of deadly creatures but none so horrific as Planterror! Born from Eternian Flora that was corrupted with dark magic, Planterror can sense his prey through through the roots he sends out underground and even control their minds with his spores. One prick from his Vinelash whip causes paralysis and he can ensnare enemies with powerful vines if that wasn't enough! Man-At-Arms is still working on an antidote but for now only Roboto should be tasked with battle against Planterror."

Crazy characters are what Masters of the Universe is known for so here's one to add to your collection, Planterror! This potted pest was created from an Evil Seed body, Monster High plant collar, Nintendo Piranha plant pipes, Stratos lower legs, and a Demogorgon mouth. Everything came together perfectly to form this flowering foe and I airbrushed all sorts of highlights and shadows on for added detail.

Want more pics of this floral foe? Head to his page here: Planterror, custom Motuc figure
    "If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

Excellent job on this have a custom coming using Demigorgon pieces coming in the future. I gotta ask where did that whip come from what the recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Excellent job on this have a custom coming using Demigorgon pieces coming in the future. I gotta ask where did that whip come from what the recipe?
    I think it was from a DC Direct Poison Ivy figure? I'm not sure because it was in my fodder box by itself.
    "If my father were alive, I could make him proud!"

Jin Saotome's Dangerous Toys!

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Another awesome one!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)