Thread: Webstor Staction Questions???

Widget

Webstor Staction Questions???

Hello guys,
    one of my favourite characters ever is Webstor, I don't like the character made by the MOTU Classics lineup, I like the NECA mini statue version but it seems to be very small and I need to know if the legs,arms and the head are fixed

also, are there some nice alternatives to the NECA version? maybe custom or fan made?

Let me know

Thanks a lot

Hi, Loopman! Welcome to The He-Man.Org Forums!

Yes, the Webstor "Staction" (the term meshes "Statue" with "Action Figure") from Neca is completely immobile, sorry to say. He looks incredible, but isn't super-playable.

I don't know of any custom adaptations of same, but I don't get out much. :^)

Take Care!
    "Listen Closely-- This is the TRUTH, No mere Myth!"

Widget
    Hi Snake_Man!
    what a pity that the NECA version is completely immobile
    I hope that a day someone will make another version....

Quote Originally Posted by Loopman View Post
    Hi Snake_Man!
    what a pity that the NECA version is completely immobile
    I hope that a day someone will make another version....
    There was an issue when NECA got the license that they had to be statue like but couldn’t be action figs. They decided to continue the line of 200x with statues to keep them going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    There was an issue when NECA got the license that they had to be statue like but couldn’t be action figs. They decided to continue the line of 200x with statues to keep them going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I remember there were some fans back then who modified at least some of the stactions to make them mobile, though not sure if anyone did Webstor. I never tried it because I was too scared of breaking these expensive statues! But if you search the forums then you may find a how-to guide or something.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

Widget
    OwenMorton do you remember the name of these users who made some custom characters? I've tried to contact some users like "Darththomas" and "eterniandreams" but I've still not received any reply
    for me would be a dream to buy one of their Webstor custom versions, they are awesome! But I hope that they will reply to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Loopman View Post
    OwenMorton do you remember the name of these users who made some custom characters? I've tried to contact some users like "Darththomas" and "eterniandreams" but I've still not received any reply
    for me would be a dream to buy one of their Webstor custom versions, they are awesome! But I hope that they will reply to me..
    I'm afraid I don't remember any specific names, sorry ... it was a long time ago! Good luck with your search.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!