Thread: ModCloth x vintage She-Ra apparel collaboration

ModCloth x vintage She-Ra apparel collaboration

"We love She-Ra! #TeamModCloth models exclusive tees from our ModCloth x #SheRa collab. Did you love the 1985 original, and have you watched the new @Netflix @DreamWorksSheRa series?"

#1 Strong and Gorgeous She-Ra Graphic Tee

This white graphic tee celebrates your unique attributes with a hint of ‘80s nostalgia. A ModCloth exclusive designed in collaboration with She-Ra, this cotton T-shirt features the original Princess Adora in the foreground, a positive affirmation in the background, a red cape printed behind the neckline so you know we have your back, and navy blue ringer accents to bring it all together.

#2 Cape-able She-Ra Graphic Sweatshirt

This grey sweatshirt is a shining reminder of all you can do with the power of self-belief on your side. A ModCloth exclusive designed in collaboration with She-Ra, this French terry pullover features the original Princess Adora from 1985, boldly wielding her sword over a collection of blue, purple, pink, orange, and yellow stripes. Plus, we've printed a red cape behind the neckline to show we've always got your back. Tackle anything that comes your way in the unique confidence of this nostalgic piece.

#3 We Are Cape-able She-Ra Raglan Tee

A message of unity and empowerment is exactly what you’ll find in this white top. A ModCloth exclusive designed in collaboration with She-Ra, this raglan-style tee lends its black sleeves, matching block letters, and red cape printed behind the neckline to bolstering not only your confidence, but also the self-belief of others!

Click here to order on ModCloth
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Awesome!
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...