Thread: Netflix is the home for all MotU?

Netflix is the home for all MotU?

So, currently Netflix has the new She-Ra show, The Toys that Made Us show, and The Power of Grayskull documentary. They WILL get the Kevin Smith new animated MotU show AND another MotU show aimed towards kids. There's strong rumors that a new live-action MotU movie will also be carried by Netflix.

That's all awesome, but what about the old stuff? I know Netflix used to carry the Filmation shows, but it'd be great if they could have ALL the old MotU content going forward. It'd be great if Netflix could also have those two Filmation shows, the New Adventures show, the MYP 200x show, and the 1987 movie (they had it at one point).

I just think it'd be great to have all the MotU stuff in one place. Kind of like how Disney+ has all their stuff, old and new, in one place (or will soon once previous deals expire).
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    So, currently Netflix has the new She-Ra show, The Toys that Made Us show, and The Power of Grayskull documentary. They WILL get the Kevin Smith new animated MotU show AND another MotU show aimed towards kids. There's strong rumors that a new live-action MotU movie will also be carried by Netflix.

That's all awesome, but what about the old stuff? I know Netflix used to carry the Filmation shows, but it'd be great if they could have ALL the old MotU content going forward. It'd be great if Netflix could also have those two Filmation shows, the New Adventures show, the MYP 200x show, and the 1987 movie (they had it at one point).

I just think it'd be great to have all the MotU stuff in one place. Kind of like how Disney+ has all their stuff, old and new, in one place (or will soon once previous deals expire).
    The old series are owned by Dreamworks who is owned by NBC/Universal. They will be put on NBC's new streaming platform Peacock.

Well new MOTU stuff on netflix while old He-Man/She-Ra will be on NBC's new streaming platform is right.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.