Thread: DreamWorks She-Ra - International Women's Day 2019 Campaign Page (Trailer and More!)

DreamWorks She-Ra - International Women's Day 2019 Campaign Page (Trailer and More!)

See more on DreamWorks Animation's page on International Women's Day website! (International Women's Day is on March 8)

Girls can do anything

For International Women's Day, DreamWorks Animation is reminding girls around the world they have the power to achieve. Ambition, courage, perseverance - girls have many super powers. And these qualities, just like those of boys', are awesome. One powerful character is She-Ra, surrounded by the Princesses of Power. Join She-Ra in fighting the good fight - and forge a #BalanceforBetter in the world.

--------------------

Access the inspiring guides, activity sheets and games

--------------------

internationalwomensday.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

--------------------

UPDATED: March 7th, 2019

***Project Revealed! Deleting my other "Stella Hopton" thread and adding the info. here.***

"How Netflix's 'She-Ra' reboot sends strong message on International Women’s Day"

"Stars Aimee Carrero, Lauren Ash, Marcus Scribner, Karen Fukuhara, Merit Leighton and executive producer Noelle Stevenson talk about what "She-Ra and the Princesses of Power" means to them and the many young girls and boys who are watching at home."

Click here for video and article on Yahoo!

Reveal on Facebook!
    Reveal on Twitter!

--------------------

UPDATED: March 7th, 2019

Aimee Carrero clip on the DreamWorks She-Ra Instagram page

Merit Leighton clip on her Instagram page

--------------------

OLD UPDATES

Back in early February I posted a series of cryptic Instagram posts from child actor/model Stella Hopton and her mother that seemed to imply that something related to She-Ra and the Princesses of Power had been filmed. (See links below) Some of the tags on those posts were: #confidential #staytuned #thatsawrap

Instagram Post #1

Instagram Post #2

Instagram Post #3

Stella has a new Instagram post revealing that her first short film is coming soon. (Presumably on March 8th, which is International Women's Day) This is the message and image that she posted:

stellahopton: My first short film coming soon! #internationalwomensday #balanceforbetter #childactor#netflix #dreamworks #staytuned #march #girlsrock #shera #superhero #march8 @dreamworksshera
    Click here to view on Instagram

--------------------

Attachment 119653

--------------------

UPDATED: March 9th, 2019

Click here to see photos from this event on Mama's Geeky!

"Something I have always thought was very important is female empowerment. I have two young daughters and my husband and I have worked hard to show them that they are strong and can do anything they want to do. One show that really reinforces this is She-Ra and the Princesses of Power from DreamWorks Animation on Netflix. They both fell in love with it from the moment we started watching it. This show is so great for young girls because they see that females can be the heroes. I decided to put together a party to celebrate International Women’s Day (March 8th) for my girls and a few of their friends. Of course our theme centered around She-Ra and the other Princesses."

Last edited by Tallstar; March 9, 2019 at 03:26am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."