Thread: Need help on exclusives? I am attending Power-con. Accepting Pre-orders within U.S.

Need help on exclusives? I am attending Power-con. Accepting Pre-orders within U.S.

3/18/2019 UPDATE:
    The order has been made, thank you to all who reserved from me. I may have another pre-order window opening up, I am awaiting confirmation from my friend who may attend Power-con this year. I will open up another window if he buys his pass within the next few days.

3/17/2019 UPDATE:

Due to a requested time extension, I will extend the deadline to pre-order until the end of the day. I will be placing the order Monday, 3/18/2019 morning PST, no more delays. Once this is done, I cannot go back and add items to my order. Last chance for anyone that still has not responded.

"Q. I already placed my order, but I decided I’d like to add some additional items. Is it possible to do this?
    A. There is no way to add additional items if you have already placed your order. Sorry! If you decide later that you want additional items, then you will have to order another pass to the show and purchase additional items with a second order."

Hello fellow .orgers,

I will be attending 2019 Power-con and can help out with the exclusives, if anyone is interested. I assisted fellow .orgers back in 2016 and 2017 in obtaining the exclusives and I’m back this year to do so again.

The method I am offering is the same as in 2017: you can order any of the exclusives you want, make the paypal payment for the physical items, then pay for the shipping once the items are in hand. I quote the exact shipping cost (per weight and distance). You may choose to have them shipped MIB or loose.

This way will divide the present cost to you and you get actual shipping quotes once items are boxed and weighed. I can only do a certain number of orders and only for a limited time. I will be placing the total order by Sunday, March 17, 2019. I do get a 10 order maximum of each item and can combine shipping. I can only accept 9 orders as the 10th would be for my own.

All orders will include a program of the show.

ITEMS:
    Collector’s Choice Slamurai & Snake Troopers 3-Pack: $170.00 plus shipping RESERVED: dzathamza, whitespyders, Fisto power, Soulfly, Blade x2, Lord of Caos

Collector’s Choice Horde Zombie He-Man: $60.00 plus shipping
    RESERVED: dzathamza, whitespyders, Fisto power, roykop, Soulfly, Blade x2, Lord of Caos

12 inch Starburst She-Ra: $55.00 plus shipping

Wave 4 Slime Can: $30.00 plus shipping

Souvenir T-shirts: $20.00 (choose size and design) plus shipping

*The Earl Norem MOTU wrapping paper 30″ x 120″ (25 square feet),: $25.00 plus shipping*

RESERVED: Soulfly (X3)

Completed Pre-orders: Fisto Power, dzathamza, Blade, roykop, whitespyders, Soulfly, Lord of Caos

*These will have to be shipped separately as I would package them in tubes to prevent any damage to them. Those that are interested can order these knowing they will have to pay separately for the shipping if you are also ordering other items. BBTS will also be accepting orders for this made to order item for $31.99.

I am a one man show for this and will need some time after the convention to box all orders up and make trips to the post office. I will keep everyone in the loop when this is done, usually within the week following the show. I ship USPS with tracking and insurance, which will be quoted in the total.

Payment method:

PayPal via friends and family payment: No cost to you.

PayPal via goods and services: Add 3.5% to the total of the order to cover their fees for this option

All orders will updated in this thread until I reach the maximum amount or when Sunday (3/17/19) comes around. Please view the 2017 Power-con thread I created and my marketplace feedback.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hip-within-U-S

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/itrader.php?u=36198

Thank you.
    Last edited by Count Judas; March 18, 2019 at 03:29pm.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

Judas. I want 2 3 packs and 2 slimepit hemans. Shipped to 31632. You have an idea on cost?
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

I would like to order a "Collector’s Choice Horde Zombie He-Man" only please.

My zip is 85233

Thank you!
    Proud member of the Arizona MAZTERS since 2003

Quote Originally Posted by air23cnhit View Post
    Judas. I want 2 3 packs and 2 slimepit hemans. Shipped to 31632. You have an idea on cost?
    PM Sent. Placed a reserve on these items for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roykop View Post
    I would like to order a "Collector’s Choice Horde Zombie He-Man" only please.

My zip is 85233

Thank you!
    PM Sent. Placed a reserve on the item for you.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2019: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man and movie figures

If you're still taking orders for the exclusives I'd love 2 of the Slamurai/Horde Snake Trooper 3-packs and 3 Slime Pit He-Mans. Just tell me a total and where to send payment. Zip code is 27040. Thanks.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    If you're still taking orders for the exclusives I'd love 2 of the Slamurai/Horde Snake Trooper 3-packs and 3 Slime Pit He-Mans. Just tell me a total and where to send payment. Zip code is 27040. Thanks.
    PM sent.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

3/16/2019 UPDATE:

Time is winding down to preorder Power-con exclusives through me. I will be making the order tomorrow, Sunday 3/17/2019 in the afternoon PST. I can accept completed transactions until Sunday morning before noon, PST

I'm still missing some confirmations, I have sent PMs to get an update on those. If any fall through, other fans that are interested can still order.

Thanks

Will you be taking any more orders?
    [This space for rent. Inquire within.]

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    Hi! I'd be interested in the Three-Pack, Please!

Payment sent a couple days ago. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Any update? Never heard back from you.
    [This space for rent. Inquire within.]

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless-Focus View Post
    Payment sent a couple days ago. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Any update? Never heard back from you.
    Hi there. We have not communicated about any exclusives, perhaps you have me mistaken for another attendee seller?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kolobosrexx View Post
    Hi! I'd be interested in the Three-Pack, Please!
    PM sent about the 3 pack

UPDATE:

I still have a few spots open through my friend who is also attending and helping me with the order pick up. Please PM me for any items interested for availability.
    Last edited by Count Judas; April 7, 2019 at 11:45am.