Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets figure out the best parts reuse to minimize tooling so we could get our NA

Those are both super, super close. I'd be thrilled with both of those in the line as those are my two most wanted Galactic Protectors (along with a New Adventures Teela).

Is that the new Marvel Legend Weapon X helmet?
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Those are both super, super close. I'd be thrilled with both of those in the line as those are my two most wanted Galactic Protectors (along with a New Adventures Teela).

Is that the new Marvel Legend Weapon X helmet?
    Yes it is, it was just sitting in my fodder lot, works perfect for the cartoon vizar.

Court Magician
    that would b cool if there was a diehard millionaire MOTUC collector who just stright up donates a couple million to Super 7 for them to make and finish the NA figs..

seriously, if I was loaded with $$$, I'd donate millions to them to make it happen!

and as much as i respect the creativity put into this thread, would personally want to see all new tooling for NA figs, or as much as possible. their designs are too futuristic fun and funky, they gotta go all out on them!!

Started on a Detector as well. detector wip.jpg
    vizar and detector.jpg

It makes my heart smile when I see a thread like this and all of the positivity going around!

We have to make it known that New Adventures is just as important as vintage, mini-comic, 200X, PoP, and the concepts!!!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!

Heroic slave of time man-at-work's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Oz View Post
    that would b cool if there was a diehard millionaire MOTUC collector who just stright up donates a couple million to Super 7 for them to make and finish the NA figs..

seriously, if I was loaded with $$$, I'd donate millions to them to make it happen!

and as much as i respect the creativity put into this thread, would personally want to see all new tooling for NA figs, or as much as possible. their designs are too futuristic fun and funky, they gotta go all out on them!!
    I wonder why Kickstarter wouldn't work for CC (remaining NA characters and other obscure characters) the same way it did for Mythic Legions. 4h collected near 1 million dollars.
    Wish list of MOTUC figures: Sagitar, Red Beast, Red Shadow, Red Knight, Hans Hammerholder, Ra-Jar

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    what a cool thread. I just put up my Nocturna & will put up my Detector soon! I'm working on some others & it's funny to see similar ideas here. It's too bad they didn't use the mattel factory to give us some NA for convention exclusives by planning ahead.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Just finished up a unhelmeted version of Nocturna, using the recipe i came up with, all motuc parts except for the top of a toothpaste for the neck guard.

these are pretty fantastic ideas. While I could live without most of these, I certainly would not hesitate to snatch any new NA figures up!~
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Heroic Warrior
    Great ideas for Nocturna! but I’d still prefer a new head sculpt to maintain that Pacific-Asian influence. Everything else is really spot on!