Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 153 Discussion

Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 153 Discussion

Episode 153 of He-Man.org's Roast Gooble Dinner is here!
    We hope you're hungry.

Val Staples, Danielle Gelehrter, Nate Baertsch, Rob Base, and Daniel Benedict are back to discuss He-Man and She-Ra.

In this episode they discuss
    catching up with each other after two years,
    1987 movie figure pre-sales from Super7,
    Snake Mountain figure pre-sales from Super7,
    QC concerns,
    and much more!

Also, don't forget the Roast Gooble Dinner iPhone App, which is great for organizing and downloading current and past episodes. Click here to get yours today!

And if you have a comment or a question, please call us at (310) 933-5993 or at our Skype account "roastgooble" and leave a voicemail (in Skype, please go to Call Phones and enter roastgooble as the phone number and dial in. Please do not add roastgooble to your contact list as we won't accept the request. Sorry!) We'll try to work your voicemail into the show, so please call! Otherwise, you can e-mail us at gooble (at) he-man (dot) org. One or more of the hosts will read your e-mail on the show. Please keep e-mails short and sweet!

So pull up your chair and fill up your plate! It's time to chow down on a tasty serving of fandom here on He-Man.org's Roast Gooble Dinner!

Recorded on March 14, 2019
    Runtime: 0 hour, 53 minutes, 23 seconds

Direct link for Episode 153

Subscription info:

Link to subscribe with iTunes
    or
    Direct link to RSS feed
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

This is awesome!!! I miss you guys doing this podcast. Can’t wait to listen to it.

It is ABOUT time. Seriously, thank you.

My Toy/Nerd Blog - Ubernerd, Beyond Loserdome https://beyondloserdome.blogspot.com/

Travel down the Rabbit Hole into my take on the Eternian Mythos:

Direct link to the Google Slides - https://goo.gl/0DJy5p

Link to my Thread in the Fan Fiction Forums - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...e-MOTU-Mythos)

Wow, it's been ages since the last one! Nice to see it's still happening.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Welcome back!

nice work, whens the next one?

Great to see this back. Looking forward to listening on my commute to work next week.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior
    I have countless emails to s7 saved about a teela replacement. Was told I was put on a list. Gave it time and emailed again few times to get a automated reply. I still have my teela and never got a replacement or anywhere about replacing it.

This time around I never got my 2 he man that I ordered. Rudy said he'll get back to me this week about it shipping. Never contacted me. Again exactly a year later and the same situation. All I know that crap Brian said about contact us and we will replace it is a joke. I have every email and reply saved.

After about 6 months I was forced to buy another off bbts for more money. That won't happen this time with the he man. I want my figures or 70 bucks, plus tax percentage and shipping cost percentage returned to my card. There's no way in hell I'm letting it go this time. Not even sure how one can pack a box and not check the content that supposed to be to that order. Plus there was no packing slip.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Great to see it back, any chance of getting the missing episodes though?

More Gooble? YESS!

I enjoyed listening to this. Thank you.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks Val! Looking forward to hearing more behind-the-scenes info about the PC exclusives in the next one!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

WOOT!!!
    Been looking forward to another episode for sooo sooo long!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm going to throw in my support for live episodes, as was bandied about as a possibility on the show. Anything to get these out to us in a more timely fashion, You have enough to do in your life without the editing as well!

Another great episode! I was surprised to find that it had been 2 years since the last one....time sure does fly!
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Checking this out!

- - - Updated - - -

I like the movie He-Man design and the standard Skeletor a lot, but this is the issue with having to buy the entire wave, I’m simply not willing to pay 120 euros for two figures I have no interest in just to get two others for an additional 120. (That includes import and shipping)

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Checking this out!

- - - Updated - - -

I like the movie He-Man design and the standard Skeletor a lot, but this is the issue with having to buy the entire wave, I’m simply not willing to pay 120 euros for two figures I have no interest in just to get two others for an additional 120. (That includes import and shipping)
    Maybe you should consider European online retailers like https://www.space-figuren.de/index.p...&filter_id=205 where you can order individual figures of the Super7 waves and have no import issues. I order there since wave 1 and you get them even faster than from Super7 directly.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Does anybody know what Rob Base's wrestling podcast is called that he talks about? I'd like to check it out.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I really liked this episode a lot, it was good to hear everyone again. I can't wait for the next episode, Have you guys thought of maybe doing a patreon site version? A lot of podcasters are doing that these days to help pay for the cost of doing there podcast. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Does anybody know what Rob Base's wrestling podcast is called that he talks about? I'd like to check it out.
    The Wrestling Court

Quote Originally Posted by bat4life1 View Post
    I really liked this episode a lot, it was good to hear everyone again. I can't wait for the next episode, Have you guys thought of maybe doing a patreon site version? A lot of podcasters are doing that these days to help pay for the cost of doing there podcast. Just a thought.
    I've avoided things like Kickstarter, and no Patreon. Just because they are all so flooded now. Too many people asking for a dollar and everyone's budgets are already stretched so thin.

I've very grateful for dozen or so fans here who donate monthly to the site. They donate anywhere from 1.00 to 5.00 each. Every little bit helps and it's really appreciated!
    And I think that's about as far as I want to take asking for money unless absolutely necessary.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    Maybe you should consider European online retailers like https://www.space-figuren.de/index.p...&filter_id=205 where you can order individual figures of the Super7 waves and have no import issues. I order there since wave 1 and you get them even faster than from Super7 directly.
    Danke!

Yes the guys in the UK thread recently pointed me there. I’ll definitely be using that site in the future.

Heroic Warrior AlternativeMindz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Sorry I didn't see this but Val got it to ya and we are also on iTunes and spotify

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    www.alternativemindz.com

Abstract the Perspective