Thread: Is there a list of all accessories that came with all the Classics figures

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar

Is there a list of all accessories that came with all the Classics figures

Hey all! I recently added a couple of additional toy rooms to my house and as a result have been reorganizing and moving around and resetting up much of my collection. As Iím doing this Iím also trying to do a better inventory for what I have and making sure things are complete. Itís a lot of stuff (Iíve lost count which is another reason for doing the inventory but by last count my collection was over 10,000 action figures, plus thousands of vehicles, playsets, statues, etc).

My question: is there a place that has an easily copied and/or downloadable list of all the Classics figures and the weapons, accessories, alternate heads, etc? I see there is a great list of all the figures here on the .org but the accessory details look to be just in the pictures and Iím looking for something a bit easier to copy over as text that I can easily copy and paste into a word document and/or excel.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer

That sounds like an incredibly cool collection! Would love to see your rooms if you ever post share a link here.

I don't know of any lists like that but if you have questions about a specific figure; I have a MOC collection I can look in packages and see what is there and reply back to you.
    MYP SKELETOR , Kay-la, ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Heroic Warrior

Is there a list of all accessories that came with all the Classics figures

Wakkoís unofficial collection guide thread lists all the accessories with pictures. Itís an amazing read!

He even has a link for PDF files if you want to view them all in one place instead of scrolling through.

Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t

Hollywood Warrior InspectorZartan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    That sounds like an incredibly cool collection! Would love to see your rooms if you ever post share a link here.

I don't know of any lists like that but if you have questions about a specific figure; I have a MOC collection I can look in packages and see what is there and reply back to you.
    Thanks. I’ll probably go through and post some pics once all the rooms are done and the lights all installed. Not sure when that will be since it’s been a slow process but hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Ah, thank you for the offer. I actually also have a complete MOC Classics collection in addition to my loose collection so worse case I can always go through and see what’s in the package and type that info into an excel doc but I was really hoping to find a text list somewhere just so I can cut and paste directly from it since that would go 1000% times faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Wakko’s unofficial collection guide thread lists all the accessories with pictures. It’s an amazing read!

He even has a link for PDF files if you want to view them all in one place instead of scrolling through.

Wakko's MOTUC Unofficial Collection Guide
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t

That’s very cool! I hadn’t seen that before so thanks for sharing. Unfortunately in this case not sure if that helps with what I’m looking for since I’m really hoping to find that info in a text format to where I can easily cut and paste the figure + accessories list into my checklist and then eventually once it’s all been accounted for cut and past that list into my collection inventory list.
    TOP WANTS
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Malektha/Twiggets/RedKnight
    200X:Miro/Hawke/Illumina/BoneWarrior/ABCGiants
    NA:Nocturna/Sagitar/Kayo/Lizzor/Hoove/Vizar/
    Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    JETLAG:Sebrian/Andros/Drissi/Gleep/UR
    MISC:Delora/MOPDemons/LtAndre/EvilRobot/Damon
    BEASTS:Clawdeen/Storm/Bionotops/Mantisaur/
    TyrantisaurousRex/Moonbeam/Sundancer