Thread: Fs: Panini album lot thundercats transformers m.a.s.k with loose stickers

Heroic Warrior

Fs: Panini album lot thundercats transformers m.a.s.k with loose stickers

20190315-163150.jpg

1984 TRANSFORMERS Panini Sticker Album + Full set of loose stickers. For everyone that know what this is you also know how rare it is to find a english version unused these days, let alone with a full set of stickers.

This is the U.S edition and i guarantee it'll take years before you see another one of these in this condition. Never even been opened, and the only wear to the cover is due to how PANINI themselves package these. They shrinkwrap them which is why there are some impression marks on the back and very minor edge wear

1985 THUNDERCATS Panini Sticker Album + Full set of loose stickers. For everyone that know what this is you also know how rare it is to find a english version unused these days, let alone with a full set of stickers.

This is the U.S edition and i guarantee it'll take years before you see another one of these in this condition. Never even been opened, and the only wear to the cover is due to how PANINI themselves package these. They shrinkwrap them which is why there are some impression marks on the back and very minor edge wear.

1985 M.A.S.K Panini Sticker Album + Full set of loose stickers. For everyone that know what this is you also know how rare it is to find a english version unused these days, let alone with a full set of stickers.

This is the U.K edition and i guarantee it'll take years before you see another one in this condition. Never even been opened, and the only wear to the cover is due to how PANINI themselves package these. They shrinkwrap them which is why there are some impression marks on the back and very minor edge wear.

1985 G.I.JOE (ACTION FORCE) Panini Sticker Album + Full set of loose stickers. Very hard to come by these days, and even harder to find unused in pristine condition.

This is the U.K edition Never been opened, and the only wear to the cover is due to how PANINI themselves package these. They shrinkwrap them which is why there are some impression marks on the back and very minor edge wear.

-----

Let me know if there's any questions, ill be happy to answer any.

Show & Tell? Or is this stuff for sale? What's the price for each?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by worldwar_hulk View Post
    Show & Tell? Or is this stuff for sale? What's the price for each?
    Wouldnt have posted the thread if it wasnt for sale my dude. Prices are negotiable depending if id get to sell everything as one big lot, or if it would be sold piece by piece. As for prices im currently trying to figure that out.

Going but what ive found so far looking through sold items on Ebay and just to give an estimate, the lowest would be around a hundred (VOLTRON) and then just up from there to between two and four.