Thread: Super7 Wave Four 5.5" - Buzz Off, Evil-Lyn, Evil Seed, GITD He-man, Shadow Orko,

Super7 Wave Four 5.5" - Buzz Off, Evil-Lyn, Evil Seed, GITD He-man, Shadow Orko,

...Stratos, and Shadow Weaver -

So now that the vintage 5.5 Wave 4 is up for preorder at both Super7 and BBTS, will you be getting this wave? If so which ones and from where? Thoughts? Concerns? I will probably go for the whole set but still undecided as to where.

Screenshot_20190404-212556.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    I honestly see zero benefit to buying these directly from Super 7 as opposed to BBTS. Better customer service with BBTS, easier to cancel your preorder, cheaper shipping options too. Also easier to add to an existing order. Plus if you collect other non Super 7 items you can combine them with your MOTU items and have them all shipped together with BBTS.
    Last edited by whakojacko; April 4, 2019 at 09:41pm.

Iím not big on the variants, so Iíll probably just get the originals. Iím not preordering until I get my wave 2, so if that means I miss out on Super7ís preorder Iíll just get them elsewhere. Jrís Toy World has been good to me thus far, so I may go there. Shipping is sometimes free over certain $ amounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Pre-ordered the following from BBTS:

Buzz-Off
    Shadow Weaver
    Evil-Lyn
    Evilseed

Also the Japanese He-Man and Skeletor - at least these boxes look to be resealable.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Court Magician
    I'll get Shadow Weaver, Evil Lyn and Stratos. They need to stop getting so far aheads of themselves. Having pre-orders for a wave that's two ahead of what's shipped is a bit ludicrous.
    My Movie and TV Locations Blog: http://rtrlocations.blogspot.com

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I have a feeling they are churning all these pre-orders and product out quickly in case Mattel takes the license off them due to the movie. Something that was mentioned by Brandon in one of the podcasts.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Yup. I have a feeling super7 will be done for a bit soon. That podcast was eye-opening. I hope they get a good amount out this year.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Yup. I have a feeling super7 will be done for a bit soon. That podcast was eye-opening. I hope they get a good amount out this year.
    Interesting, could you provide a link to the podcast you're referring to please?

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    Interesting, could you provide a link to the podcast you're referring to please?
    https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...es-us-the-goss

Probably the best info I have ever heard out of Brian. It’s worth listening to the whole show.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    https://omny.fm/shows/toy-power/113-...es-us-the-goss

Probably the best info I have ever heard out of Brian. It’s worth listening to the whole show.
    Thanks for the info!

Edit: this podcast is great! Lots of info, a must listen.
    Last edited by SonOfHeMan; April 5, 2019 at 11:04pm.

Widget
    What are the accesories that come with Stratos? I see the Staff of Avion but not sure on the second?

- - - Updated - - -

Also is Stratos's second head supposed to be a generic troop builder?

Quote Originally Posted by flounnderr View Post
    What are the accesories that come with Stratos? I see the Staff of Avion but not sure on the second?

- - - Updated - - -

The second accessory is The Emerald Staff of Avion:

Emerald Staff Of Avion:

The Emerald Staff Of Avion was a magic staff kept by the people of Avion, in the mini-comics. The staff is to of said to have many powers, including the magic that gave the Avion Bird People the ability to fly. Skeletor managed to steel this and use it to gain control of the demonic Haramesh, and sent him to destroy Castle Grayskull. Once at Castle Grayskull, He-Man and Stratos retreive this powerful weapon and use it to defeat Haramesh.

Trivia: This staff is not related to Filmation's Staff Of Avion. The Emerald Staff Of Avion is included with Goat Man, in the Masters Of The Universe Classics collection

MOTU Mini-Comic Appearances:

Issue:19 – The Siege of Avion (1983)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by flounnderr View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

You mean Buzz-Off’s second head?

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by whakojacko View Post
    You mean Buzz-Off’s second head?
    I thought the heads were goggles-up and goggles-down. But I could be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Uncle View Post
    I thought the heads were goggles-up and goggles-down. But I could be wrong...
    They are....

I will never order these from super 7. Had such a bad customer service experience with them today. Bbts all the way from here on out

Only BBTS.

Super7 Wave Four 5.5" - Buzz Off, Evil-Lyn, Evil Seed, GITD He-man, Shadow Orko,

Pre-ordered mine from Entertainment Earth. Was looking for an alternative to BBTS and alot of The Loyal Subjects collectors seem to get shipments earlier from EE than BBTS.

Skipped Shadow Orko and GITD He-Man, but may opt to pick up the He-Man later. Generally I just donít have a ton of interest in alternate colorways unless something distinct stands out to me. I do love GITD stuff, though.

I agree with this. I'm not buying the bizarre variations. I get they are cheaper and quicker to produce having already got the molds. but I'm more interested in characters we never had before like Evil Seed and Shadow weaver. That's where my money is going.
    Presumably if others are spending the same they may dispence with these variations. I'd rather have 4 new figures and 3 new and 3 that I'm never going to buy.

Not that I'm complaining though. I'm grateful for the fact that we have the range at all.

Ordered all through BBTS.

I hope Weaver's head can easily come off so I can add a fabric cape to her, COTU-style.

How can I order her alone from BBTS? All I see is a listing for the full wave...

Heroic Warrior KingRandorFacepalm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I hope Weaver's head can easily come off so I can add a fabric cape to her, COTU-style.

How can I order her alone from BBTS? All I see is a listing for the full wave...
    I just typed "Super7 shadow" into the BBTS search bar. The single 5.5" Shadow Weaver was the fourth option down in the results.

Hope that helps!

"Anybody want to buy a used bolo?"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandorFacepalm View Post
    II just typed "Super7 shadow" into the BBTS search bar. The single 5.5" Shadow Weaver was the fourth option down in the results.

Hope that helps!

Yeah she’s there:
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/91914

Awww...you guys!

Always helping me find my way