Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Super7 Wave Four 5.5" - Buzz Off, Evil-Lyn, Evil Seed, GITD He-man, Shadow Orko,

Shadow Weaver is sold out in my local stores and became the most difficult to find of the entire neovintage line, over the years it will increase its value considerably as the motuc version. I mean, this is the closest thing we will ever have to what would have been a vintage SW and collectors know it.

I finally got one of these! I found Evil Seed at a toy store and although the price wasn't very good, I picked him up, opened him up and now have him standing at the edge of a bookshelf. Where it's safe.

The Classics version certainly has more articulation, but this guy is so darn charming. I love the brown and green colour scheme, especially the way his head and hat are different shades of green and his yellow eyes really make it all pop. And the vine attachment is really great too. Very nice sculpting especially at this scale.

I'm totally in love with this concept of making Filmation characters in the scale of the vintage line. It's such a shame Super 7 didn't get to continue - they were really hitting their stride, and now Origins has kind of reset everything back to being the toy looks.

What is his shield for again? I don't recognize it.

Court Magician
    Darn. I guess I should’ve bought two at the store. Haha

Why two...?

The First Avenger
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I finally got one of these! I found Evil Seed at a toy store and although the price wasn't very good, I picked him up, opened him up and now have him standing at the edge of a bookshelf. Where it's safe.

The Classics version certainly has more articulation, but this guy is so darn charming. I love the brown and green colour scheme, especially the way his head and hat are different shades of green and his yellow eyes really make it all pop. And the vine attachment is really great too. Very nice sculpting especially at this scale.

I'm totally in love with this concept of making Filmation characters in the scale of the vintage line. It's such a shame Super 7 didn't get to continue - they were really hitting their stride, and now Origins has kind of reset everything back to being the toy looks.

His "Shield" was a vine attachment to simulate him controlling or "shooting" a vine out of his hand...pretty cool

No, I mean the literal grey shield he comes with, not the green vine attachment.

...you think I'd call a vine a "shield"?

He has two accessories. I'm guessing the shield is for Teela..?

Heroic Warrior
    Is this it for Super 7's Filmation 5.5 line?

Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post

Looks like a generic filmation shield, very compatible for Teela, Man-At-Arms or Adam.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Okay cool - I couldn't remember Evil Seed using one. Guess it's episode-specific. I'll have to do some research!

I would have liked him to come with more vines, honestly...