Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Super7 Wave Four 5.5" - Buzz Off, Evil-Lyn, Evil Seed, GITD He-man, Shadow Orko,

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I think they would be more kid friendly than the S7 ones, plus I think most of the figure comes apart and you will be able to swap parts.
    Yes the head, arms, legs and boots are interchangeable.

Just received my order yesterday. Such a pity there is not another wave allowed before Origins fills the gap. Ram-man, Kobra-Khan, Marzo, King Randor and Queen Marlena would have really filled out this collection.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Anyone got pics of Evil Seed out of the package?
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

My set was delivered today but Iím not home yet. I can post pics when I get home if anyone wants out of package pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    Anyone got pics of Evil Seed out of the package?

I instantly snapped one of the tabs off of Buzz Offís wings. The loose tab is stuck inside his (hollow) torso and rattles around, and that wing wonít hold its position. Iíve loved every one of these releases so far, but Buzz Off looks and feels cheap compared to the others.

That said, Evil Lyn is one of my favorite figures ever. I love everything about it. The cloth cape, the animated look, and the quality of the figure.

Not sure why there feels like such a drastic difference in the quality of two figures within the same wave.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mizterfish View Post
    I instantly snapped one of the tabs off of Buzz Off’s wings. The loose tab is stuck inside his (hollow) torso and rattles around, and that wing won’t hold its position. I’ve loved every one of these releases so far, but Buzz Off looks and feels cheap compared to the others.

That said, Evil Lyn is one of my favorite figures ever. I love everything about it. The cloth cape, the animated look, and the quality of the figure.

Not sure why there feels like such a drastic difference in the quality of two figures within the same wave.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7400fbc2a8.jpg

I absolutely love this Evil-Lyn figure, she really turned out great. Went ahead and ordered another to keep in that awesome package!

I instantly snapped one of the tabs off of Buzz Offís wings. The loose tab is stuck inside his (hollow) torso and rattles around, and that wing wonít hold its position. Iíve loved every one of these releases so far, but Buzz Off looks and feels cheap compared to the others.

Not sure why there feels like such a drastic difference in the quality of two figures within the same wave.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7400fbc2a8.jpg

Better than CG Evil Lyn.... Rarely a neo vintage is better than CG but this is an exemption. Orko is nice but not this nice.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Hereís an out of package pic:

Hereís an out of package pic:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d7f354b288.jpg

Much better.....

Could someone please inform me where the shield that comes with Evil Seed is from? It looks so familiar, but I tried looking through the World Compendium, and Googling, to no avail!
    (I was thinking that it was from the episode She-Demon of Phantos and was cracked because it was the faulty/fake photanium, but that doesn't seem to be it.)

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Could someone please inform me where the shield that comes with Evil Seed is from? It looks so familiar, but I tried looking through the World Compendium, and Googling, to no avail!
    (I was thinking that it was from the episode She-Demon of Phantos and was cracked because it was the faulty/fake photanium, but that doesn't seem to be it.)

Anyone?
    Itís in the Evilseed episode.

Itís seen in the palace when He-Man arrives and the vines have taken over/the palace is collapsing.
    SUPERHEMANMIKE

"It tasted good..." - Gwildor

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERHEMANMIKE View Post

Itís seen in the palace when He-Man arrives and the vines have taken over/the palace is collapsing.
    I'm super glad somebody answers it because I'm very curious with that shield.

Where is the best place to get these in the uk?

Both super 7 and big bad toy store come with a hefty customs charge.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trap-Jaw- View Post
    Where is the best place to get these in the uk?

Both super 7 and big bad toy store come with a hefty customs charge.
    Forbidden Planet Birmingham have loads in store. Online, Comics and Cocktails and Zavvi are good places to get the from. Even Amazon, the prices from all range from £20-24
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Forbidden Planet Birmingham have loads in store. Online, Comics and Cocktails and Zavvi are good places to get the from. Even Amazon, the prices from all range from £20-24
    Most only have it as a pre order or not at all. I'm only after evil lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Trap-Jaw- View Post
    Most only have it as a pre order or not at all. I'm only after evil lyn
    Evil-Lyn isn't out until late November. So will be pre order only
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERHEMANMIKE View Post

Thank you very much! (I will have to go check that out on the episode!)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin View Post
    Thank you very much! (I will have to go check that out on the episode!)
    Iím glad I could help!
    SUPERHEMANMIKE

"It tasted good..." - Gwildor

I got Evil Seed and Shadow Weaver. Both turned out great, but Shadow Weaver is the stand out of the two. She's a fantastic looking figure. Evil Seed seems a little cheap, maybe just because most of him is a big hollow shell with two arms attached. Some feet at the bottom would have been a nice touch. But he's still a good looking figure.

I wish they could have gotten to more unique Filmation-only characters, like Fang Man and Strong Arm and Shokoti.

Shadow Weaver is a beautiful figure. She's pretty much perfect, a fantastic representation of the character. Really no complaints there, I think Super7 knocked her out of the park.
    Last edited by Lich Leech; November 25, 2019 at 11:10am.

I received my Shadow Weaver and she looks great. If I had one nitpick it would be her spell casting hand is too modern looking, I wish she had the open palm hand like Teela, Evil Lyn, Sorceress and She-Ra.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I received my Shadow Weaver and she looks great. If I had one nitpick it would be her spell casting hand is too modern looking, I wish she had the open palm hand like Teela, Evil Lyn, Sorceress and She-Ra.
    It does look a bit more detailed that what you probably would have gotten in the 80s, but I actually like it better with just a bit more detail like that.

I received Evil-Lyn and Buzz-Off for my birthday - I felt like a child again, Both figures IMO are flawless and are really solid, S7 have really improved on their QC for these.

Evil-Lyn is perfect, she can stand on her own, the paint excellent and has really nice accessories.

Buzz-Off is a great figure, love both heads and the accessories are cool, only wish his claws twisted at the wrists as he can't hold his weapons well.