Thread: More Earl Norem prints by Super7

Heroic Warrior Wonderbread He-Man's Avatar

More Earl Norem prints by Super7

Just a heads up for those that didn't get the Super7 email, They've released two new prints by Earl Norem from two of the Golden books covers, Power From the Sky and Secret of the Dragon's Egg.

Those are awesome. I ordered them earlier, and actually already got a shipping notice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbread He-Man View Post
    Just a heads up for those that didn't get the Super7 email, They've released two new prints by Earl Norem from two of the Golden books covers, Power From the Sky and Secret of the Dragon's Egg.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/27...g?v=1554397685

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/27...g?v=1554397809
    I own both original books so those will have to do. I have a "mountain of snake" and the "supreme of omegas" to save for this year. Plus I plan for my "sky to be on fire" or is that my "jet to be on fire".
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Got both. Cant wait to receive and frame them.