Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ReAction MOTU Variable Variants and Slime Pit He-Man

Heroic Warrior

Super7 Slime Pit teaser

Not seen this mentioned anywhere.

IMG_5266.jpg

Maybe it’s for the Power-con exclusive Slimepit He-Man?
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Maybe it’s for the Power-con exclusive Slimepit He-Man?
    That was my first thought but I think I read somewhere that the PC figures are being made by Mattel so any advertising would be done by them or PC.

Maybe I have the wrong info?

Really? That would seem odd...
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    That was my first thought but I think I read somewhere that the PC figures are being made by Mattel so any advertising would be done by them or PC.

Maybe I have the wrong info?
    I posted the Mattel question on Power Con exclusives several times but did not get any answers

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

I would guess the Slime Pit might be a SDCC exclusive.

Heroic Warrior
    Probably slime pit reaction lol

Agreed. I would guess 5.5" or ReAction Horde Zombie He-Man.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

I’d love a 5.5 slime pit He-Man, but I’d rather have a vintage He-Man variant than a Filmation slime pit He-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    I posted the Mattel question on Power Con exclusives several times but did not get any answers

Val mentioned on E156 of Roast Gooble Dinner that the exclusives are being produced at the Mattel factory.

What I'm hoping it is:
    a 5.5" Slime Pit He-Man that is NOT based on the existing 5.5" Filmation version Super7 have produced, but rather an all-new sculpt that makes the figure resemble what we see in the mini-comics (I want sculpted slime on a monstrous-looking He-Man, not just a translucent green figure). I want the kind of detailing that would make this figure look as if it had come out in the original MOTU toyline, and not streamlined for the current animation/Filmation style that Super7 is going hard with these days.

OR...
    I would love to see a Slime Pit Re-Action playset with packaging artwork by Jason Edmiston and an exclusive Slime Pit He-Man Re-Action figure to go with it.

The question is... whatever it is...when?!
    They've done teasers like this before and about 24 hours later suddenly there's a pre-order happening.
    There's so much stuff they've got up in the air right now, will they really just keep churning these pre-orders out month after month after month?

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Val mentioned on E156 of Roast Gooble Dinner that the exclusives are being produced at the Mattel factory.
    Thanks sir.

So for the classics, it's like the first ultimates where it was produced at mattel factory? If this is the case then it is still Super7 just this time using mattel factory.

For doll She-Ra obviously it is Mattel.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    What I'm hoping it is:
    a 5.5" Slime Pit He-Man that is NOT based on the existing 5.5" Filmation version Super7 have produced, but rather an all-new sculpt that makes the figure resemble what we see in the mini-comics (I want sculpted slime on a monstrous-looking He-Man, not just a translucent green figure). I want the kind of detailing that would make this figure look as if it had come out in the original MOTU toyline, and not streamlined for the current animation/Filmation style that Super7 is going hard with these days.
    That would be awesome.

5.5 slime pit heman is my bet

I'm just saying: a Classics Slime Pit would be amazing!
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    I'm just saying: a Classics Slime Pit would be amazing!
    Throw in a transparent green MOTUC Buzz Off and it would be a dream come true for me!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Princess Rana, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Lizorr, Hoove, Vintage Attack Trak.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I would guess the Slime Pit might be a SDCC exclusive.
    That would be a bad idea I feel. While I know SDCC items are available in some capacity after the event, I'm not sure this would be a popular decision.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

I know this didn't get put in the MOTUC section but I'm hoping for a MOTUC Slime Pit. To be honest I'm still surprised Mattel never did one. It seems like the easiest vintage MOTU piece to create. Other than the dinosaur skull and claw there is no articulation. Cool sculpting, minimal paint applications compared to many other items, and maybe a neat accessory or two (sculpted rubbery slime bits to put over figures and some sculpted slime drips. Super7 could nail this one easily.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I know this didn't get put in the MOTUC section but I'm hoping for a MOTUC Slime Pit. To be honest I'm still surprised Mattel never did one. It seems like the easiest vintage MOTU piece to create. Other than the dinosaur skull and claw there is no articulation. Cool sculpting, minimal paint applications compared to many other items, and maybe a neat accessory or two (sculpted rubbery slime bits to put over figures and some sculpted slime drips. Super7 could nail this one easily.
    I love your idea of rubbery slime drips. I think a MOTUC Slime Pit should come with a more sturdy version of the original, especially at the hinge of the skull at top. Perhaps it'd have a claw that "grabs" the figures more securely. And expanding your sculpted-rubber-slime bits: there could be a slime "puddle" with imprints for feet to set at the bottom of the pit and be removable, also have some sculpted slime to hang from the skull mouth. And, of course, come with a can of real slime!
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Throw in a transparent green MOTUC Buzz Off and it would be a dream come true for me!
    Need a transparent green Beast-Man as well since we was so prominent on the original box art as well.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

I hope they do it not only in the Classics line but also in the Vintage, a Slime Pit He-man in transparent green!

With the latest 5.5 attempt on transparent variants, green He-Man and Beastman is not really that far fetched. Hope S7 do it for those who wanted those

I'd love a 5.5 Slime Pit He-Man AND a classics Slime Pit. It feels like it should have been made when MOTUC was going strong.
    Last edited by platypusrex82; April 9, 2019 at 11:39am.
    "Peanut nostrils, happy clams."
    -Michael J. Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I like how you’re thinking! I wouldn’t want to cover my Classics with actual slime, but I think you should include the possibility to use it with actual slime... but yes, rubbery slime bits! Man that’d be AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by motogp_fanatic View Post
    With the latest 5.5 attempt on transparent variants, green He-Man and Beastman is not really that far fetched. Hope S7 do it for those who wanted those

I agree! in every wave of the new vintage line there's a He-man variant...robot He-man, Golden He-man etc... it's possible that we'll have a Slime Pit variant!!!