Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ReAction MOTU Variable Variants and Slime Pit He-Man

I think I've decided I'm going to pass on these variants. I really want a toy colour Hordak but I'll take a chance this being the red ribs variant and we'll get a standard toy colour Hordak at a later date.
    I'll also get Stinkor when he's release as he's a new character and not variant.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by Rammy View Post
    I just wondered though, has Super7 said something about ending these figures? Have I missed something? What does it mean?

Thanks, I hope you can help!

From everything I have gleaned, it seems like multiple licensees (Super7, The Loyal Subjects, Sideshow, Tweeterhead, and Funko) have either stopped offering MOTU based product, have stopped showing off any new reveals, or have even mentioned that the status of the MOTU license is on hold due to the upcoming movie. Some license holders, it seems, like to pull all licenses before a film comes out in order to control what comes out prior to and during a movie's launch. I think the speculation is that this might be happening with MOTU and thus companies have either ceased product and new orders (Funko is not allowing reorders of any MOTU product) or they're being guarded with information on any future releases.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    From everything I have gleaned, it seems like multiple licensees (Super7, The Loyal Subjects, Sideshow, Tweeterhead, and Funko) have either stopped offering MOTU based product, have stopped showing off any new reveals, or have even mentioned that the status of the MOTU license is on hold due to the upcoming movie.
    Crumbs! I just started really getting into these ReAction Masters! Don't stop me now!

I was 7 years old, it was the first episode I saw, and because of that screenshot I thought it was spelled with an 'E'... "I didn't invent the ****ing thing!" - Kyle Reese
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

REIGNBOW BRUTE; Crushing Your Childhood One Dream at a Time!

This is about two years old but it brings up an interesting look at who owns the rights to Masters of the Universe: http://www.battlegrip.com/masters-of...p-in-question/

With all of the changes coming in the next few years (move, transfer of ownership to Universal, etc.) things could get weird!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

With all of the changes coming in the next few years (movie, transfer of ownership to Universal, etc.) things could get weird!
    Jeebuz! I'll give it a proper read when I get home tonight. Cheers!

I was 7 years old, it was the first episode I saw, and because of that screenshot I thought it was spelled with an 'E'... "I didn't invent the ****ing thing!" - Kyle Reese
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Hmmm I kinda like the Slime He-Man and the Green Teela, also the Hordak looks better than the Filmation one.

What time does this sale start?
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Hmmm I kinda like the Slime He-Man and the Green Teela, also the Hordak looks better than the Filmation one.

What time does this sale start?
    It's noon Pacific time here, sould be about 8 pm your time.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sboy4 View Post
    It's noon Pacific time here, sould be about 8 pm your time.
    Great, thanks for letting me know!
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Still trying to decide what I'm going to pick up today.

Unfortunately, Man At Arms has been delayed to later this week. That's annoying because it means a second shipping charge for those who want him.

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Heroic Warrior
    Still trying to decide what I'm going to pick up today.

Unfortunately, Man At Arms has been delayed to later this week. That's annoying because it means a second shipping charge for those who want him.
    Man at Arms is up on the site...so it looks like you can order him with the rest.
    www.toyjesus.com
    All your MOTU Sticker and Instruction needs!

Stinkor didn't show up, but the rest did.

Heroic Warrior sandrockgundam04's Avatar
    Their actual item names list what the colors are meant to represent, not sure about the Teela personally though.

Capture.PNG

Ordered Teela, Hordak and He-man

Also picked one each of the reaction blind boxes, would be nice to get a translucent chase.

The Teela figure inspired by the Hindu God (Shiva) colours is cool, I get it as they both have the snake motif, at least I think that's where the inspiration has come from...

Heroic Warrior
    They're up now! Just got my order in for the "Slime Pit He-man.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    I scored Hordak but didn't get anyone else. I wanted Stinkor also but he wasn't there today so I guess he will be separate purchase. I didn't bother with Slime Pit He-Man because I have the MOTUC one on order.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
    Stinkor didn't show up, but the rest did.
    Stinkor is "coming soon". I snagged Slime Pit He-Man and Movie Man at Arms. I already have Goddess Teela so didn't really see the need for Shiva.
    Last edited by depp76; April 17, 2019 at 03:24pm.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    Stinkor is "coming soon".
    They should have made him a regular release instead of this like Loyal Subjects did. Stinkor is a main and separate character not a Mer-Man repaint with armor. I hope the he does get a regular release down the road with his chain shield and that this one will not be his ONLY release.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties. I get comic books, novels, & ViewMaster Reels as well. If you want to discuss this stuff & other things, then PM me here on the .org. I enjoy anime, video games, & sci-fi, too. DC or Marvel, it's all good.

So is this Carry-case Mer-man the same one that came with the carrying case? If so i will have to cancel my order

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    So is this Carry-case Mer-man the same one that came with the carrying case? If so i will have to cancel my order
    I think they are referring to the vintage figure carrying case. This is not the same as the mini-comic Blue Mer-Man that came with the Super7 Reaction Carrying Case.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I think they are referring to the vintage figure carrying case. This is not the same as the mini-comic Blue Mer-Man that came with the Super7 Reaction Carrying Case.
    I don't believe there was mer-man artwork on the vintage carrying case.
    Last edited by suckator; April 17, 2019 at 03:45pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyjesus View Post
    Man at Arms is up on the site...so it looks like you can order him with the rest.
    I missed out on the previous release of Man-At-Arms (back in Wave 2, I think?), so this time I've bought TWO! That way I can keep one carded.

And of course I bought TWO Ram Men. Rammy and I share a destiny, not just a name! Of cooooourse I bought TWO of him!

Talking of names, officially they are; Teela (Shiva), He-Man (Slime Pit), Ram Man (Mini Comic), Mer-Man (Carry Case Color) Man-At-Arms (Movie Accurate), and Hordak (Grey).

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Rammy; April 17, 2019 at 03:41pm.

I don't believe there was mer-man artwork on the vintage carrying case.
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...torcase_03.jpg

He is on the side.
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    oh cool. thanks! weird so random to choose that color scheme

oh cool. thanks! weird so random to choose that color scheme
    Yes, I do agree with that. Doesn't seem like it would be that different from the toy or Filmation versions, but I'll have to see when I have it in hand. Seems like they could have chosen another character with a more noticeable color scheme difference.

Huh. Interesting that man-At-Arms did show up but Stinkor didn't.

I scooped all of the variants, a few older ones I needed that S7 still had, and two blind boxes. I'm working on a cool way to display these. I'll post pictures when it's done!

"We have a Ram-Man!"