Thread: The Unnamed One Final Form

The Unnamed One Final Form

Yet ANOTHER custom that's been sitting on my desk waiting for the final touches. I was going to get a staff from Shapeways, but that website just keeps getting more expensive, so I said "screw it" and got creative with existing parts I had. Everything else has been done for close to 2 years now!

The big baddie of MOTU after all these years turned out to be an evil Trollan called The Unnamed One (UNO). I don't necessarily mind, and can even entertain the thought. BUT I thought in the vein of great stories and video games, he needed a boss form, so I took a page out of DBZ mixed with Lord of the Rings and decided that the little Trollan needed some extra firepower for a finale, inspired by a Balrog!

The head was the alt head from UNO. Body was Lord Dactys which I painted a lighter blue to match UNO. Loincloth is from Vikor, which I painted to look like UNO went Incredible Hulk and ripped out of his robes. The armor was merged with parts from a Snakeman harness (whom UNO created) and sculpted over. His whip hilt was painted to resemble his magic wand and given a crystal. The shield was just a boss fire deco to add where the dragon crest matched the dragon on his helmet. I gave him a grungey gunmetal dry brush and he's good to go here.

Now He-Ro, Son of He-Man has a true source of evil to fight!

20190412_183945.jpg

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Very well done! Great idea!
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack, "new" characters as designed by Axor (Axel)

Wow! He looks incredible!
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.