Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Star Wars Saga: Episodes I-IX General Discussion Thread

To think of how great the Post-quels that beat both of Prequel and Trilogy? I think Lucasfilm should reboot the movie in style of Game of Thrones, Get some of GOT cast and let them handle the main character, Imagine Charles Dance as either Vader or the Emperor... think about it

Playing a three-hour Rush show is like running a marathon while solving equations.

Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind a High Republic movie. I'm behind on the books, but I really liked Light of the Jedi.
    I must say I actually haven't read either of them. What I have heard of High Republic does not sound great and I didn't hear of Light of the Jedi until you mentioned it.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BooperScoop View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind a High Republic movie. I'm behind on the books, but I really liked Light of the Jedi.
    I just hope the actual solid rock character, Geode, is there to show its character arc and continue to be a co-pilot for the creatively-named ship, The Vessel.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    No, allow Queen Kennedy to produce. And allow Noelle Stevenson to write. Rian Johnson to direct.

Just as long as Jon Favreau is no where near it. And Gina Carano. Disney is an inclusive company that celebrates strong, independent women, after all.
    And the inclusive company is in no way wrong for only using certain actors more prominantly on merchandise and marketing instead of all the main cast equally.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope the actual solid rock character, Geode, is there to show its character arc and continue to be a co-pilot for the creatively-named ship, The Vessel.
    Just imagine all the toys shops filled with Geode merchandise.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post

Just imagine all the toys shops filled with Geode merchandise.
    The playability of a faceless, completely solid plastic rock? Sign kids up!

The playability of a faceless, completely solid plastic rock? Sign kids up!
    Exclusive first look at the Star Wars Lego Geode figure.
    lego-spare-parts-brick-2x4-dbg.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    an interesting article. A bit of a stretch to the topic but, EH!, what the hay.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...?ocid=msedgntp

You win this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M View Post
    Exclusive first look at the Star Wars Lego Geode figure.
    lego-spare-parts-brick-2x4-dbg.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    I finally got around to playing the Galaxy's Edge VR game. I liked it a lot. The gunplay was fun, yet intense. Pushing Threepio's eye back in was incredibly satisfying. The new characters were pretty cool (although, I was hoping to see some returning Galaxy's Edge characters like Dok Ondar, Oga, DJ R-3X, Vi, or Cookie). Idk, it was cool to see them expand upon the Guavian Death Gang dudes from TFA (the red helmet dudes who had beef with Han) and I enjoyed Star Wars darts.

But the real stand out part for me was the High Republic side quest. Basically, you play as some purple skinned Padawan (I think her name was Adi, idk, I didn't have subtitles on) and you go through the Jedi temple to save Yoda, and it's a kinda trippy surreal experience (think the ESB cave turned to eleven). The lightsaber combat was good (it seems to have just been lifted from Vader Immortal, so that's unsurprising).