Thread: The Podcasters Of The Universe Episode 41

The Podcasters Of The Universe Episode 41

POTU is back with episode 41! Join Jeremy and Steve as they discuss new movie rumors, the passing of Larry DiTillio, Eternian Mortal kombat, answer listener questions, and read the “King Of The Snake Men” mini comic.

Click here to listen!
    NOTICE: the episode might contain some adult language. The views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of He-Man.Org.

Eternian Mortal Kombat? Wow! There must be fights to the death just like in that videogame.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Sure would be neat!

hey guys, just wanted to kick off by saying that I'm a very, VERY recent addition to the fandom and I'm really into your podcast!

I'm also a Mortal Kombat fanboy and a fighting game junkie who's put many an idle hour at work thinking about a MotU fighting game, recently. Though I hadn't really entertained fatalities...

One, I like where your head's at with a Ram Man fatality, but get this: Ram Man does a quick axe-slash combo, throws the axe over his shoulder as he squats down, then rams into the opponent, carrying their torso with him in slow-mo as their head and limbs hang in place momentarily.

Two, if we can assume that Man-E-Faces has different abilities with each face, for a fatality sequence, he could snap the opponent's neck three times with each ability in sequence, turning it backwards -> forwards -> backwards, then take a deep stage bow alongside the opponent's body (back turned from the camera, head facing it, of course) before they collapse.

Three, and most importantly - and maybe this is my bias because these two kiiind got me hooked into MotU in general - I think you've missed the real trick of Heroic and Evil Warriors who'd be shoe-ins for fighting game movesets: Clamp Champ and Blade.