Thread: Powers of Grayskull - GIGANTISAUR Box art - Wanna see it ?

Powers of Grayskull - GIGANTISAUR Box art - Wanna see it ?

Anyone wanna see it?

i dont have it, just asking

This is only motu pog box art item left from the entire motu line not to be seen at all. i assume or guess that was going to be the last item in the POG line to be released in 1987. in the catalog, its looks like a final version produced piece made before the mass production of it.

i wonder what pog mini comic would of been in that item, part 3 of 3?

my guess he-ro and eldor would have part 2 of 3 and the giants and gigantisaur have part 3

ohhh, how cool would it have been to be seen
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

LOL! You evil tease, you.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    Anyone wanna see it?

i dont have it, just asking

This is only motu pog box art item left from the entire motu line not to be seen at all. i assume or guess that was going to be the last item in the POG line to be released in 1987. in the catalog, its looks like a final version produced piece made before the mass production of it.

i wonder what pog mini comic would of been in that item, part 3 of 3?

my guess he-ro and eldor would have part 2 of 3 and the giants and gigantisaur have part 3

ohhh, how cool would it have been to be seen

Do we know what the stories would have been in parts 2 and 3? I know they were never created, but the stories should have been laid out.

And other that He-Ro, Eldor, the giants and dinosaurs, were any other characters planned?
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Do we know what the stories would have been in parts 2 and 3? I know they were never created, but the stories should have been laid out.
    We can't say that they have never been drawn just because we never seen original pages surfaced.
    I am saying that because by the past many fans were saying that many things were not existing and finally, with time, we got evidence of the contrary.
    The best example was the vintage 3-pack giftset with Skeletor/Beast Man/Faker, a long time ago many fans were saying that only the Heroic version was existing because no proof of existence of the Evil version, at this time someone at Mattel confirmed that they had no archive about this pack, few years ago a pack has been sold by Mattel themselves to one of their employees...

As Carlo I am pretty sure that the parts 2 & 3 were completely drawn (maybe not completely inked), as the full story of them.
    Same thing for the Gigantisaur artwork but about this one I just hope that someone kept it because the box of te toy was supposed to be very large and the artwork was probably 3 or 4 x bigger... not easy to store during so many years knowing that the toy was never produced (and prototypes thrown in the trash) :/

Heroic Warrior Lieutenant Fowler's Avatar
    LOL, you got me on this thread Carlo!

if i do locate it, should i share here on the org or just keep for my own pleasure ?

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    if i do locate it, should i share here on the org or just keep for my own pleasure ?
    Keep it only for your eyes

No jocking, you found something?

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Keep it only for your eyes

No jocking, you found something?
    well how can i keep for my eyes only as u say, then asked if i found "something", if i did, then other eyes would be asking away for it to be seen?

messing w you tok, i dont have anything unfortunately, but if i did