Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super7 Taking forever to produce, much less deliver.

Super7 Taking forever to produce, much less deliver.

What is this issue, I have talked to the shop myself and they said it's the shipping but here we are in almost May on Wave 2, anyone esle kinds getting worried? This is vintage BTW.

Court Magician
    Not worried, but they are not exactly "fast".
    Some people have already gotten their Wave 2 figures, mostly in Europe/Germany. Basically, S7 produces the figures in China and uses different shipping routes/carriers for distribution in different regions, I guess.

Brian mentioned something about the delay for Wave 2 in one of the supercasts and “wanted to make sure they were right” or something to that effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior
    Here we go with another November release.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspercoyle View Post
    What is this issue, I have talked to the shop myself and they said it's the shipping but here we are in almost May on Wave 2, anyone esle kinds getting worried? This is vintage BTW.
    Open their website. They are relocating their warehouse. This is causing more delay.
    9669FFC2-F23C-4CE5-B754-A0F286E0C49D.jpeg
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Order delays of 1-2 weeks when they just hosted a large drop of new product? That seems like a rather unusual thing to do, doesn't it?
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Yeah it's like, look at the crap we have not sent you. But there is more. What?

I think that this happens because we the pre-order buyers are paying for the production, it's like they didn't start to manufacture them until they have our money. I really hate this bussines model that is applied to the action figures and videogames and I agree with crowdfunding used for independent projects but companies that have their own investors and abuse this system should be repudiated by consumers.

Heroic Warrior AntiEternia He-Man's Avatar
    Last edited by AntiEternia He-Man; April 26, 2019 at 09:53pm.

Same issue here with the new reaction figures. They still haven't shipped. Why post items for sale when they aren't even ready to ship? It has been over a week since ordered. I tried to cancel the order last week but they said they can't cancel it. If the order is at the warehouse then ship them already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspercoyle View Post
    i pre oredered the filmation/club grayskull wave with merman and man e faces in late November and that still hasn't been fulfilled through BBTS because Super 7 hasn't produced the figures. This was after the first batch sold out of that wave. Anyone else still waiting on this through BBTS?

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNSC7 View Post
    i pre oredered the filmation/club grayskull wave with merman and man e faces in late November and that still hasn't been fulfilled through BBTS because Super 7 hasn't produced the figures. This was after the first batch sold out of that wave. Anyone else still waiting on this through BBTS?
    I never got my Holiday He-Man which was ordered around the same time, though I did receive a refund when I sent them an email three weeks later. No emailed response, just a phantom refund and the assumption that I wasn't going to receive the figure. That was the last time I chose to do business with Super7 directly, so I waited until April to place my pre-order for the Vintage Wave 2 over at BBTS.

It kind of sucks that we're being told that we are charged top-dollar and have to wait and wait for figures because someone wants to make sure they're "just right". How about, don't offer it up for pre-sale until you know it's "just right" and you have a definite delivery date in hand? I'm just sick of the substandard service, the substandard quality and the extraordinary price point of these figures. It's honestly worse than Mattel in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have a new line of 5.5" figures, but I'm honestly happier with the quality and price of the Savage World figures. If Mattel took the license to Funko it would likely be a better all-around experience for the fans, and would hopefully give Super7 the massive kick in the pants that they need to get their stuff together.

Widget
    When I ordered the latest reaction figures, it advertised that they would ship in 2 business days. Now I see the banner about shipping delays. I'm in no rush, but still...glad I wasn't purchasing it as a gift for anybody but myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemanaman View Post
    When I ordered the latest reaction figures, it advertised that they would ship in 2 business days. Now I see the banner about shipping delays. I'm in no rush, but still...glad I wasn't purchasing it as a gift for anybody but myself!
    Yeah, I just emailed them about it and got a response that it would take an additional 1-2 weeks.
    I mean, I know it's not a life or death deal but I've never experienced any other etailer who sold an in-stock item, shipped part of it, and then without giving me any notice (I didn't know until I heard it on here and Facebook) changed the order to ship in 1-2 weeks. I can't imagine what would happen if I tried that as an Ebay seller.
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

I am seeing a similar delay with Mythic Legions. But here is how I see it. I would rather wait an extra two months for them to get it right, than get them on time and have poor quality.
    I think it is time to explore the mythos beyond the time of SOH, or maybe I will eat a taco, either way I'm good.

This is weird, I just got this in my email:

Hi MOTU Customers -

We are happy to inform you that the Vintage Wave 2 Figures are arriving from our factory soon and we will start shipping orders in the coming weeks.

Please let us know if your Ship To address has changed by clicking the button below to update us and prevent any incorrect or delayed deliveries. Update us immediately about any address changes and any updates need to be received by Friday, April 26th.

If your address has not changed there is no need to contact us.

Thank you for your patience during the production process for this item. Everyone at Super7 hopes you enjoy the MOTU Wave 2 Figures!

It's like they read this.

And that still is ridiculous, still weeks away.

It’s almost like...

You’re being watched

But I don’t think you should ever worry with a 20-odd year old company like this, they’re not going to stiff you on your figures. And if something would occur, I’m sure they’d offer full refunds.
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    I’m sure they’d offer full refunds.
    I suppose so, but it's not the refund I am really worried about, been wanting Filmation accurate ones for years. :/

I have all the vintage 5.75 stuff on pre-order and to have that many waves on pre-order does seem strange. But it does sound like Wave 2 is shipping soon.

Seems like they are pumping stuff out if they lose the license back to Mattel for a movie year ?
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Ro Eats Soup View Post
    I am seeing a similar delay with Mythic Legions. But here is how I see it. I would rather wait an extra two months for them to get it right, than get them on time and have poor quality.
    And how's that working for you? Wait to get it right and still receive poor quality haha.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    And how's that working for you? Wait to get it right and still receive poor quality haha.
    Sad but true. When the 4 horsemen mythic legions are held up for quality, you know there are ACTUALLY improvements being made and the final product will be good to great. Super-7, not so much.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Sad but true. When the 4 horsemen mythic legions are held up for quality, you know there are ACTUALLY improvements being made and the final product will be good to great. Super-7, not so much.
    Yeah I haven't got any ml's yet. I've been so curious on the quality. I'm waiting for my battle cat figure to ship. Was thinking of getting the giant today. Had to pass on the 2 giants months ago cause s7 preorder was around the same time. Hindsight I was better off with ml giants cause I'm never happy when I get my s7 figures. I think I'm happy til the smell kicks in and I start noticing how cheap things are and don't seem to advance from wave to wave like they should.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Yeah I haven't got any ml's yet. I've been so curious on the quality. I'm waiting for my battle cat figure to ship. Was thinking of getting the giant today. Had to pass on the 2 giants months ago cause s7 preorder was around the same time. Hindsight I was better off with ml giants cause I'm never happy when I get my s7 figures. I think I'm happy til the smell kicks in and I start noticing how cheap things are and don't seem to advance from wave to wave like they should.

I just cancelled all my preorders of this line because of quality. I got the Three Terrors figures a while back and loved them, they had the look and feel of vintage figures, so I went and ordered wave 1 of filmation figures. Well, the other day I finally decided to open them and the quality is terrible. Skeletor's one leg is so loose he won't stand, She-Ra won't stand no matter what, He-Man's legs are so tight they won't spread apart enough to stand and the shield broke in two trying to put it on the first time. Only Hordak seems ok but the cannon accessory doesn't even fit the arm properly. And when I contacted Super 7 all they offered were some loose figure replacements they have lying around...
    that's when I cancelled all my orders, I don't need four versions of the same mold of He-Man if this is the quality. Twenty dollars per figure and they're garbage and Super 7 could care less, sorry but I'm out.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jzguitars View Post
    I just cancelled all my preorders of this line because of quality. I got the Three Terrors figures a while back and loved them, they had the look and feel of vintage figures, so I went and ordered wave 1 of filmation figures. Well, the other day I finally decided to open them and the quality is terrible. Skeletor's one leg is so loose he won't stand, She-Ra won't stand no matter what, He-Man's legs are so tight they won't spread apart enough to stand and the shield broke in two trying to put it on the first time. Only Hordak seems ok but the cannon accessory doesn't even fit the arm properly. And when I contacted Super 7 all they offered were some loose figure replacements they have lying around...
    that's when I cancelled all my orders, I don't need four versions of the same mold of He-Man if this is the quality. Twenty dollars per figure and they're garbage and Super 7 could care less, sorry but I'm out.
    Man.. that's horrible. I kept mine closed. But after all the complaints I said no more of the vintage. I'm still doing the classics, but like I said, everytime I'm disappointed.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    I have all the vintage 5.75 stuff on pre-order and to have that many waves on pre-order does seem strange. But it does sound like Wave 2 is shipping soon.

Seems like they are pumping stuff out if they lose the license back to Mattel for a movie year ?
    http://battleramblog.com/errol-mccar...rdback-legend/
    Errol McCarthy mentions something about Mattel possibly taking back the rights in this interview. Just under the picture of “Fisto vs Jitsu”.
    Last edited by whakojacko; April 28, 2019 at 11:32pm.