Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC for sale

IMG_5678.jpg

You Arnt maybe selling this toothless skeletor figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Tri-Klops is a mix of Trike and TP HM...!
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    That Tri-Klops is a mix of Trike and TP HM...!
    Good eye my friend! better vision than Tri-klops himself

Something about his boots was running through my head, didn't know what.
    CC: * Ice armor Heman & Fire Armor Skeletor Pack // *Sagitar // *Dragoon // *Lizorr // *Butthead // *Spinwit // *Staghorn // *Raj-jar // *Eye Beam // *Snake Mountain Man // *80's movie (Teela, Man-At-Arms, Beastman, Evil-Lyn, Troopers, and Sorceress)

CG: *Kobra Khan // *Ram-Man // *Zodac // *Whiplash // *Leech // *Multi-bot // *Webstor // *Chef Allen

Had anyone recieved any of their purchases?
    God I hate Stratos.

Not me, got my money back through a PayPal claim. He didn’t even bother to reply to that. It seems he’s done 2 or so trades to get positive feedback and then tried to get a quick buck from some people. Not sure who else was affected...

But do NOT trade with this guy, he’s a scammer.

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Not me, got my money back through a PayPal claim. He didnít even bother to reply to that. It seems heís done 2 or so trades to get positive feedback and then tried to get a quick buck from some people. Not sure who else was affected...

But do NOT trade with this guy, heís a scammer.
    Hi, soo hereís the reason why. I donít really visit these boards very often anymore or use this email. The package I sent you was marked package refused by adressee. It came back to me like a couple of weeks ago. The box was crushed and damaged but the figures were intact. So no, not a scammer but for some reason was refused. I paid for shipping to the address you gave me so no idea why it was refused. So there you have it. I lost 40.00 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by kalel0201 View Post
    Hi, soo here’s the reason why. I don’t really visit these boards very often anymore or use this email. The package I sent you was marked package refused by adressee. It came back to me like a couple of weeks ago. The box was crushed and damaged but the figures were intact. So no, not a scammer but for some reason was refused. I paid for shipping to the address you gave me so no idea why it was refused. So there you have it. I lost 40.00 bucks.

I had two of your e-mails and tried them both repeatedly, you were going to give me the tracking code and never did. Despite me asking you several times.

So either you’re a scammer or simply not a reliable person, eitherway you’re not someone I’d recommend doing business with.

Even IF you’re telling the truth, you should really show some more humility. Maybe a “Sorry man, I was super busy and it got put on the back burner, I know I was wrong” instead of basically saying “you cost me 40 bucks”, as if I did anything wrong. There was never a packaged offered up at my house nor a message left, so if what you say is TRUE you should be entitled to a full refund as the post service has to prove they made an attempt at delivery and/or left a message to the recipient.

I know this because it’s happened to me twice (as a seller on eBay) and both times I got a full refund for my shipping costs. So take it up with your post office, they will open an investigation and contact people at my end here.

But frankly, I don’t buy it. A package from the US to Belgium takes MAX 3 weeks, they let it sit in the post office for another two weeks, so this thing should’ve been back to you months ago. It’s easily been 6 months, so for you to have only gotten this back a few weeks ago just sounds fishy to me. Do you have any proof?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh anfd another thing! While this was going on you were still trying to sell stuff to people on here! The same figures you supposedly sold me and mailed to me. I know because I DMíed with at least one of the people you were trying to make some money off while you were ignoring me for a few weeks already, INCLUDING IN THIS VERY TOPIC! You can even see my posts, that you completely ignored up until now, in between your reactions to others.

So ďI donít visit here oftenĒ is absolute BS! In addition, I checked your ďlast activityĒ on the forums at the time regularly and you pretty much logged in on a bi-daily basis. So again BS!

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    Dude, look Iím not gonna argue with you. I donít like drama, itís part of why I stopped posting on these boards. I use an app called Taptalk. I donít know how to use it and dont check everything. Itís not that great of an app. But seriously yeah I only charged 35 bucks to post to BELGUIM , 3 figures. I sent , had no idea that it was refused by you and it got back to me totally smashed up. Perhaps it got lost in the mail who knows? Maybe thatís why it took forever to get back. I recall telling you that I had never shipped out of the US. Maybe, instead of ruining my reputation and trying to keep me from selling figures, you could have come and posted that your refused it. You didnít and let this stand. Iím sorry this happened for sure and that for some reason your all angry about not figures. You got your money back even the shipping! I didnít .And yeah, if you can see. I just posted the resale today. Meaning ...I barely got the figures back. Iíve never slandered anybody, just kinda shocked that you would and not correct it.

I never refused any attempted delivery. So why would I post that I did? When I did not.

This could’ve all been easilt avoided by providing a tracking code. Which need I remind you is part of the rules on these boards. So I’m not slandering anything, I’m merely stating the facts.

And I’m not telling people “Don’t buy from this guy!” in your new thread, am I? I am however making them aware of this one because I don’t want anyone else to potentially get scammed.

I’m generally someone who always tries to see the good in people, so when I first read your long overdue reply in this topic I almost felt sorry for you. But then I remembered the DM exchange I had with another would-be customer of yours who told me you had offered to sell him Buzz-off, which I had bought from you already.

Anyway, I don’t know man. Maybe you are telling the truth and you were going through a tough time or whatever. If so, I’m sorry. But if you’re selling stuff you need to follow up with people and handle things correctly. And if you don’t, it’s on you.

As the customer, as soon as I’ve paid, my job is done. Then it’s up to you to ship and provide tracking/proof of shipping. You did neither, so why do you keep bringing up the $35,00 or $40,00 shipping? How is that my responsibility?

And why on earth would I refuse the package? These were loose figures so a smashed up box wouldn’t bother me one bit.

And finally, I’m not angry man. As you said, I got my money back. But I would feel bad if someone else got scammed and I didn’t warn them.

Frankly though, I when I saw your new thread my first inclination was “should I warn them?” But I decided against it because I didn’t want to start a discussion and I figured people only have themselves to blame if they deal with you despite your feedback.

But then I saw your reaction here and you basically telling me off for costing you —$40,00 without even as much as an apology for you ******* me around. And still you don’t give off an apologetic vibe, you remain confrontational despite being in the wrong.