View Poll Results: Will you pre-order/buy Snake Mountain?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, 100%.

41 49.40%
  • Maybe, I am still on the fence.

14 16.87%
  • No, Iím passing.

28 33.73%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you buying Classics Snake Mountain?

Dude, they WILL ship internationally. It’s much easier to negotiate a flat rate for the continental US than it is all across the world. I in most cases the shipping Ill be similar (i.e. Europe) and in some maybe even cheaper (Asia?).

I don’t understand why people are losing their marbles over this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    I was all in until the pre-order went up...... US only.... International to be determined.

So, I probably can't get Snake Mountain. And if by some miracle they do ship overseas it now looks like postage will cost as much as SM itself.

Pretty annoyed this wasn't announced earlier. I've been saving up for a year only to be shut down on day 1 of the sale.

Shoot, I went ahead and pulled the trigger, using the payment plan. My brother and I just got the Khetanna, why not get something else humongous to not have a place for LOL.
    Creator of the New Adventures Watching Club, come join us! Click here!

"The meat was gamey, the potatoes were lumpy, and this coffee tastes like it was strained through someones urethra." - Dean Stephan

If buying I suggest going thru Entertainment Earth...There is no deposit required, $90 shipping, and no payment until shipment. But there is a limited number of preorders. Hurry!
    Last edited by depp76; May 3, 2019 at 08:01pm.

I just got mine through EE, which ended up being a cheaper option that BBTS or Super7 themselves. Any penny saved with an item like this is a bonus!

Sadly --No. I bought Castle Grayskull and felt guilty paying $300 for that so there's no way I can rationalize paying $600-$700 for something slightly bigger (no matter how cool it looks).

Court Magician
    I really wish I could, but it's way out of my price range. I still regret not getting Castle Grayskull, and for my money (no pun intended) Snake Mountain is several magnitudes cooler, but I'm going to have to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Dude, they WILL ship internationally. It’s much easier to negotiate a flat rate for the continental US than it is all across the world. I in most cases the shipping Ill be similar (i.e. Europe) and in some maybe even cheaper (Asia?).

I don’t understand why people are losing their marbles over this.
    I'm in the UK (which is still kinda Europe, for the moment...!) and historically no, shipping costs have most definitely *not* been similar to the US rates. The shipping for CG ended up being only a few dollars shy of the price of the castle itself, for example. And then there's customs charges, which are unpredictable and frustratingly inconsistent... Not that there's much S7 can do about that, it costs what it costs, but I can see why international fans would think twice!
    "Showtunes and booze, kids - that's what keeps me happy."

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Of course !
    No collection will be complete without it !

Bought it last week.. (hope it goes through)..

Absolutely NO place to put this...as the wife n i live an apartment.. BUT i need it none the less..

i'll have a place for it someday...
    Halloween is not just a holiday.. its a way of life!

I'd love to, but it's just too cost prohibitive for me, plus space is a premium. That and I had to drop $300 last week on a vet bill lol! Pesky life getting in the way of my toys!!!

This thing is a beaut, for sure!
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Already preordered! This is/will be holy grail of MOTU collectibles for years to come, there is no way Iím gonna pass!

Quote Originally Posted by rex_tech View Post
    Passed. It is off scale compare with CG.

Doesn't the SM disassemble top and bottom and fold? The box dimension Brian mentioned is just like shipping the SM in display mode.

And the gimmick capture net is missing also?
    You’re not taking into account all of the styrofoam packaging inside, in order to keep the set from breaking.

Snake Mountain is FAR bigger than Grayskull. It is not being shipped assembled. However, it is so large, that the box needs to be as big as Flynn said in order to accommodate all of the packaging.

Check out the packing box that Hasbro used for the recent Jabba’s sail barge.

The net WILL be included. It says so on the sales page on Super7’s site
    A Want List: Starburst She-Ra doll, Slamurai, Concept Snake Troopers, Slime Pit He-Man

Mini Comic Tri-Klops, Toy costume Catra, Enchantress, Kayo, Joya, Lt. Andra, Storm, Twiggets, Melaktha, Spirit, Kothos, Master Sebrian, Scrollos, 200X Sorceress, King Miro. Filmation: Adora, Marzo, Leech, Entrapta, Glimmer, Bow, Catra w/ Cat Form, Mermista, Moss Man, Kobra Khan, Whiplash, Multi-Bot

I voted no, because I only collect figures, and they are expensive enough. That said, I am extremely happy that Snake Mountain is being made. I had serious doubts that it was even possible after S7 took over.

I'm very happy for all of you that ordered one, and I hope it's awesome!
    Last edited by DC_WARLORD; May 16, 2019 at 06:49pm.
    Odd Man Out