Thread: Seeking info on missing Moss Men

Seeking info on missing Moss Men

Hey folks! The one vintage figure I managed to hang onto from my childhood -- the one who survived the great dark time purges of the early 2000s -- was my guy Moss Man. Maybe it was the flocking? Maybe it was the pine fresh smell? Regardless, I've always had a fondness for our favorite plant elemental. Now I've decided to give my vintage fig some company and grab all of the other Moss Men out there. Can someone let me know if my list is complete? Am I missing any Moss Men? I've got:

Vintage
    Classics
    200x
    Funko Pop
    Funko Pez dispenser
    Mini (that came with Battle Armor Skeley)

Any others I should be looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by kernunrex View Post
    Hey folks! The one vintage figure I managed to hang onto from my childhood -- the one who survived the great dark time purges of the early 2000s -- was my guy Moss Man. Maybe it was the flocking? Maybe it was the pine fresh smell? Regardless, I've always had a fondness for our favorite plant elemental. Now I've decided to give my vintage fig some company and grab all of the other Moss Men out there. Can someone let me know if my list is complete? Am I missing any Moss Men? I've got:

Vintage
    Classics
    200x
    Funko Pop
    Funko Pez dispenser
    Mini (that came with Battle Armor Skeley)

Any others I should be looking for?

The Moss Man Dorbz, Moss Man Pint sized Hero, and the Moss Man Chia!
    Last edited by depp76; April 29, 2019 at 08:12pm.

Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    The Moss Man Dorbz and the Moss Man Chia!
    Holy cow! Moss Man Chia is utterly brilliant! Definitely seeking that out right now.

Oops, and add the Pint Size Heroes Mossy to my list as well. Gotta think of a cool display for these guys. Thinking of hitting the hobby story for some model-sized greenery to give them a forest or something to hang out in. Maybe a terrarium?

Holy cow! Moss Man Chia is utterly brilliant! Definitely seeking that out right now.

Oops, and add the Pint Size Heroes Mossy to my list as well. Gotta think of a cool display for these guys. Thinking of hitting the hobby story for some model-sized greenery to give them a forest or something to hang out in. Maybe a terrarium?
    Yup lol I edited and added the Pint size one right before you replied.

You need you a The Loyal Subjects Moss Man as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the customs I'm seeing on ebay, right? I've guessing wave 3 will give us an official version, given that Beast Man exists and they've (semi-successfully) flocked Panthor...

Don't forget there are two versions of classics moss man. Flocked and unflocked ears!

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Don't forget there are two versions of classics moss man. Flocked and unflocked ears!
    That one is still coming in the mail - I'll have to see which I get! Guessing whichever is more common, though. Now I'm thinking I should set up a matching (opposite?) display with the equivalent Beast Men... hmmm. Is there a Chia Beast Man that grows real orange hair?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, there is a Moss Man MOTUscle figure from Super 7! Anyone know if he ever came in green instead of beige? Maybe in one of the trash cans? Have not paid attention to these at all...

That's one of the customs I'm seeing on ebay, right? I've guessing wave 3 will give us an official version, given that Beast Man exists and they've (semi-successfully) flocked Panthor...
    Yeah, I customized this one myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished it! You'll find Vintage, Classics, 200x and Mini Moss Men in my aquarium, which has a carpet of dried real moss and a bunch of fake plastic plants in it. I didn't end up throwing the Funko Moss Men in there, as they didn't really fit: they're just too goofy-looking and too light a shade of green to match everything else in there.

20190509_074047.jpg
    20190509_074135.jpg
    20190509_074149.jpg
    20190509_074207.jpg
    Kreann’Ot N’Norosh is my copilot.

Unmotivated webcomicker KidTDragon's Avatar
    Ah, there is a Moss Man MOTUscle figure from Super 7! Anyone know if he ever came in green instead of beige? Maybe in one of the trash cans? Have not paid attention to these at all...
    He came in translucent "slime" green in the wave 3 Power-Con M.U.S.C.L.E. Slime Cans. It doesn't look like that wave got a multi-colored trash can release, so you're out of luck as far as a straight up green Mossy M.U.S.C.L.E. goes.
    Track your MotU collection at shmax.com!

Almost Comics: Occasionally updated. Occasionally funny.

XBL Gamertag: KidTDragon
    PSN User ID: KidTDragon
    Nintendo Network ID: KidTDragon
    Steam: KidTDragon

The Classics Moss Man also came with an alternate head so thats 3 Classics Moss Men.

Also the ink stamp from the 80s. It was also flocked i recall. Came with the Battle Bones stamp holder but was available separately too.