Thread: Sea-Ra appreciation thread!

Sea-Ra appreciation thread!

Who else absolutely loves Sea-Ra?

Mermista's role in Roll With It as Sea-Ra was hilarious. Mermista is probably one of my favorite characters from the show now after this season.

Who else really wants a Sea-Ra action figure? I do! The Roll With It episode had some good character designs.

I was about 60/40 on this show during season 1 but I'm liking Season 2 even more. I'm maybe 70/30 on the show now thanks to Sea-Ra!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Must admit that was funny. Kinda plays back into Mermista's season 1 snark about She-Ra being an 8-foot warrior she wants on her side.
    I am Imp's number one fan.

I agree, Sea-Ra was pretty awesome
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I loved that D&D ep and Mermista is epic! Her voice actress does such a fantastic job, in fact I think the entite cast does an amazing job.
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

*Raises hand* I'd love a Sea-Ra action figure and doll.

I've seen quite a bit of Sea-Ra fan art on social media.

"...then like I twirl, and then my hair does this thing where it looks all messy, but it's actually like super beautiful." ha!
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

UK MOTU Comics Junkie Mosquitor's Avatar
    Yep, I absolutely LOVE Sea-Ra. Mermista is easily my favourite character in the new show.
    http://www.motuukcomics.co.uk

The Masters of the Universe/She-Ra UK Comics Fan Site!

My wife has decided that we should make the trek to Power-Con next year and that she's going to do Sea-Ra costume. Her work has begun!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man!"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    Who else absolutely loves Sea-Ra?

Mermista's role in Roll With It as Sea-Ra was hilarious. Mermista is probably one of my favorite characters from the show now after this season.

Who else really wants a Sea-Ra action figure? I do! The Roll With It episode had some good character designs.

I was about 60/40 on this show during season 1 but I'm liking Season 2 even more. I'm maybe 70/30 on the show now thanks to Sea-Ra!
    Speaking of Sea-Ra, I loved it when they were all decked out in their Filmation attire! That was freaking awesome!!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** Uber NEW ADVENTURES Fan!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the New Adventures figure lineup !!!