Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Each Sold Separately: Collect Them All! podcast episode 11 - Brian Flynn of Super7

Heroic Warrior
    Is not my way, my way is good product, and dont forget is not only my opinion we are a lot of fans disapointted. The product of the 4 horseman are beutyfull, but in hand not all are good quality, is not my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Karatzis View Post
    Is not my way, my way is good product, and dont forget is not only my opinion we are a lot of fans disapointted. The product of the 4 horseman are beutyfull, but in hand not all are good quality, is not my fault.
    This is from when Mattel stopped doing motuc (not currently, where Super7 is about to stop motuc), but it still very much applies:

Q11. Any other comments you’d like to add?

A: If you love MOTUC or Filmation style, support it. Companies will only make toys as long as there are customers buying them. And try to be easy on the brand managers. A big reason Mattel walked away from Mattycollector and MOTUC was because no one wanted the job due to all of the negativity from fans, and I honestly think this resulted in a net loss of figures for collectors. Just food for thought. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. It may stop feeding you. ;-)
    The constant fan negativity from the vocal few (like you) literally COST us the motuc line from Mattel.