Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on a desert island, which Master of the Universe would you want with you?

Stuck on a desert island, which Master of the Universe would you want with you?

Okay, you were on a 3-hour tour and the weather started getting rough. You wake up marooned a desert island. Which MOTU character do you want with you, and why?

Maybe Extendar, because he could easily reach coconuts and also get a good view of passing ships in the distance...

Maybe Man-E-Faces, because he would provide you with 3 different people to talk to and help pass the time...

Who is your choice?

Quote Originally Posted by pcrowe View Post
    Okay, you were on a 3-hour tour and the weather started getting rough. You wake up marooned a desert island. Which MOTU character do you want with you, and why?

Maybe Extendar, because he could easily reach coconuts and also get a good view of passing ships in the distance...

Maybe Man-E-Faces, because he would provide you with 3 different people to talk to and help pass the time...

Who is your choice?
    Swiftwind - he can talk, ride and fly. Away from the island...

But seriously - I’d like Prince Adam. He is already in “island mood”.

Master of New Adventures!
    Teela and She-ra.

Definitely Scareglow. Not as good as a flashlight, but he still offers some illumination. Also, Scareglow is awesome.

Really...?

Quote Originally Posted by pcrowe View Post

Who is your choice?

I'd like to change my answer. I'll go with Mer-Man. He could swim me to safety.

Orko. At least I wouldn't starve.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Teela and She-ra.
    You can't have both just for you, keep Teela and I am taking She-Ra, deal?

I choose Evil-Lyn, she could teleport me to safety.
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    Woa! Woa! Does that mean I’m stuck with Evil-Lyn?
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post
    Mikey just choosen her, too late.
    But Dree-Elle is available if you want

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar
    Frosta, she could keep things cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    Orko. At least I wouldn't starve.
    Is this because he can conjure up endless supplies of food, or because you're planning to eat him?

(I have sympathy with both.)
    Check out my Masters of the Universe cartoon review site at https://hemanmotu.wordpress.com/!

Cringer, so we can sleep the hours away.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OwenMorton View Post
    Is this because he can conjure up endless supplies of food, or because you're planning to eat him?

(I have sympathy with both.)
    The former, mainly.

Heroic Warrior
    Logical choice - Evil-Lyn. She can open up a portal and have us back on the mainland in no time. Sure, she may betray me, but I know that in advance so maybe I can plan for it. I was going to say the Sorceress, but her powers generally weaken with her away from Castle Grayskull.

Fun choice - Orko. At least I won't be bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    No. Evil Lynn would teleport herself to safety while laughing at you .

I myself would pick She Ra . Unlike Evelin She Ra is a good guy and obligated to help me .
    . Swiftwind might find her , her sword could turn into a rubber dingy or fishing pole , the gem in the sword can contact sorceress . She could talk to dolphins and ask for a ride . I could trim some of her hair for campfire tinder .
    and if all else fails well she could always toss me back to the mainland . XD
    Last edited by Lokus; May 14, 2019 at 07:17pm.

I love all these answers! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, everybody

The Sorceress. She can turn into a bird and fly me back to Graysull.

Heroic Warrior
    I guess my priority would be getting home, so my choice is Enchanta. Actually, a giant swan would be useful for a lot of things if you are stranded. Would really help with fishing or hunting, keep you warm at night, can defend you against most things ...

I'd say Mer Man because he could attract fish to eat, control the tides, etc, but he would probably also just swim away on account of him being evil. Being as he's technically a sea monster he'd probably eat me first.

EDIT:
    I do not know why I didn't think of Mermista instead. She's not evil, MUCH more attractive than Mer Man, and she probably wouldn't eat me.
    Last edited by Dave-Man; May 26, 2019 at 02:55pm.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...BadassPreacher

"All you have is your fire, and the place you need to reach
    Don't you ever tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash"
    - Hozier, "Arsonist's Lullabye"

If Teela and She-ra were on the island with you, you wouldn't want to swim anywhere. Just saying'...

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor View Post
    I'd like to change my answer. I'll go with Mer-Man. He could swim me to safety.
    - - - Updated - - -

Although I think Teela and She-ra might have something to say about that, I'll be gracious.

Deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Again -- and why is no one getting this -- if you had She-ra Teela or Evil-Lyn on an island with you, why would you want to go anywhere else?! Sheesh!!! What's wrong with you guys?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razzerian View Post

There are far worse people to be stuck with. Of course I created Crita, so maybe I'm a bit biased about bad girls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Perfuma - she can make things grow. And I think her attitude would suit mine.

I'm not touching this line...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Capeträger View Post
    I guess my priority would be getting home, so my choice is Enchanta. Actually, a giant swan would be useful for a lot of things if you are stranded. Would really help with fishing or hunting, keep you warm at night, can defend you against most things ...
    WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LEAVE AN ISLAND WITH TEELA, SHE-RA AND EVIL-LYN ON IT?!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AllenJ1977 View Post
    Logical choice - Evil-Lyn. She can open up a portal and have us back on the mainland in no time. Sure, she may betray me, but I know that in advance so maybe I can plan for it. I was going to say the Sorceress, but her powers generally weaken with her away from Castle Grayskull.

Fun choice - Orko. At least I won't be bored.
    Trust me, brother, if it's you alone on an island with Teela, She-ra and Evil-Lyn, you aren't gonna be bored. Okay. I'm skating dangerously close to Tar Swamp territory, so I'll stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Man View Post
    I'd say Mer Man because he could attract fish to eat, control the tides, etc, but he would probably also just swim away on account of him being evil. Being as he's technically a sea monster he'd probably eat me first.

EDIT:
    I do not know why I didn't think of Mermista instead. She's not evil, MUCH more attractive than Mer Man, and she probably wouldn't eat me.

Well... Oh never mind!

EDIT: I just may have racked up the most deletions in a single post.

Man-At-Arms. He's knowledgeable about all sorts of things, so he could easily build a house, farm, water purifier, electric generator, and eventually a boat with just the rocks and trees on the island. I'd take knowledge and intelligence over special abilities any day. He'd be like Cyrus Smith from the book Mysterious Island. He was an engineer and they never would have survived without him.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

Now that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    Man-At-Arms. He's knowledgeable about all sorts of things, so he could easily build a house, farm, water purifier, electric generator, and eventually a boat with just the rocks and trees on the island. I'd take knowledge and intelligence over special abilities any day. He'd be like Cyrus Smith from the book Mysterious Island. He was an engineer and they never would have survived without him.