Thread: Help! Any MOTU comic fanatics around?

Help! Any MOTU comic fanatics around?

Hello new friends. I need some help. I have this comic that I can't find any info on. It is a trade from a con in Germany. It has the Dave Wilkins Skeletor cover and is pretty rare as far as I know. It is not the rare 2012 #1 Skeletor variant but rare none the less. I have attached some pictures. Any idea what it's worth. I just wanna make sure I wasn't fleeced. Lol. Any info would be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It‘s an official variant of the first German trade paperback of the modern DC MotU comics from Panini-Verlag. It contains the mini series from 2012, was an exclusive for the Grayskull-Con 2014 and is limited to 222 issues.

I have also one issue, because I was at that convention: https://flic.kr/p/pdHwP6

To be honest, I have no idea if it has any value above the actual price.
    News editor on PlanetEternia.de, the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe website
    Part of "Das HE-MANische Quartett", the No. 1 German Masters of the Universe podcast

Thank you for the info! I haven't been able to find anything so I appreciate it. Thanks for sharing the pics too. It looked like a fun time!