Thread: FANS OF POWER podcast 181: James Eatock Returns! Masters of Space, Teela’s Quest!

The Champ of 87 The Horde Supreme's Avatar

FANS OF POWER podcast 181: James Eatock Returns! Masters of Space, Teela’s Quest!

YouTube link available here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUVF6IbCPKg
    Podbean and iTunes download coming soon!

This week, our friend James Eatock joins us once again to update us on status of The Return of Faker project, explains the premise of the proposed He-Man and the Masters of Space by Filmation, and concluded w a commentary for Teela’s Quest.

Warning: Some adult language used! The views of this podcast do not represent those of He-Man.Org!
    "We shall see how you fare against the awful Clawful!"

Boy, I’ve finished listening this morning. I have to say we differ quite a bit on opinion re: the movie. I find it a bit contradictory to want people to take this seriously on the one side, yet being completely opposed to any sort of story being told on the background of the villains.

Even when Darth Vader was introduced (before his redemption in ROTJ) Obi-Wan already started his background story and therefore character development.

I also really disagree with the notion that a 6ft1 guy would have to bulk up to 240lbs, that’s literally asking for him to roid up. He can look the part at 200lbs to 220lbs EASILY. As long as you don’t go surrounding him with 6ft5 bodybuilders or guys like John Cena or The Rock... at 6ft1 240 is simply too much.

Yes, the look is obviously essential but at the end of the day it’s better to have a good actor that looks credible yet not perfect, than someone who looks like a carbon copy but can’t act for the life of him.

How many 6”3 250lb actors that have the “perfect look” and are realistic are there out there?
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.

Woops, that was the previous episode I think
    Interested in the following loose Classics figures: Ram Man, Griffin, Mekaneck, 200x King Hisss and figure stands (prefer Snake Mountain stands)!

Contact me per PM or my razzerian@gmail.com

Looking to pre-order Snake Mountain? Check out this thread to see where you can do so! Found a new retailer selling it, drop a line in said thread to add it to the list.