Thread: Happy Birthday Meg Foster (Evil-Lyn)

Happy Birthday Meg Foster (Evil-Lyn)

Today, May 10 is the birthday for one of our favourite MOTU alumni, Meg Foster who magnificently played Evil-Lyn in 1987's Masters Of The Universe live action movie as well as Hera in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Xena: Warrior Princess. She also played the murderer in an episode of Murder, She Wrote as well as appearing in many other amazing roles throughout her career.

Evil Lyn Meg Foster.jpg
    "Tell me I am beautiful - it means nothing to me. Tell me I am intellectual - well, I know it already. Tell me I am funny however, and that is the greatest compliment in the world that anyone can give me".

- Julie Newmar (The Catwoman)

Yes, she's great! Happy birthday, Meg I saw her at Power-Con last year (or maybe two years ago?) when she was on a panel of people who were involved in the live action movie (Blade, the director, the production designer, but no Dolph or Frank Langella unfortunatelly). Fun to see the group and hear them reminisce about making the movie. Seemed like a tumultuous time, with the production company going out of business during filming, I think

Quote Originally Posted by pcrowe View Post
    Yes, she's great! Happy birthday, Meg I saw her at Power-Con last year (or maybe two years ago?) when she was on a panel of people who were involved in the live action movie (Blade, the director, the production designer, but no Dolph or Frank Langella unfortunatelly). Fun to see the group and hear them reminisce about making the movie. Seemed like a tumultuous time, with the production company going out of business during filming, I think
    That was such a fun panel, wasn't it? I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Ms. Foster before the doors opened, and she was so sweet and down-to-earth. It was easily one of the best interactions I've ever had with a famous person.