Thread: Butthead

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar

Butthead

Finally tried a real mutant. moar pics on my blog.

PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Wow, he looks really great! Can you detail the pieces you used to make him?

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Nice great choice for the head, awesome paint job like the Way he came out. Feel like Iíd change the boots and forearms though as they donít correspond to the figures look. But got to hand it to you, this is the first time Iíve seen a butthead custom on this site so cudos to you my man

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Wow, he looks really great! Can you detail the pieces you used to make him?

Sent from my SM-T827V using Tapatalk
    I used a horde prime armor & glued a Plundor armor circle and hydron's back pack hose (which is 1 piece) and tech rectangles from Shield Maiden Sherrilyn guns. i started with a saurod torso to get the shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Nice great choice for the head, awesome paint job like the Way he came out. Feel like I’d change the boots and forearms though as they don’t correspond to the figures look. But got to hand it to you, this is the first time I’ve seen a butthead custom on this site so cudos to you my man
    i actually thought the laser power he-man forearms were the closest to his forearms. the hydron shins are similar to his boots, but cutting off the side fins would make it better. and of course i used clawed feet, cause i was getting tired of the normal boots & to "make him pop"
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

That is an awesome custom.

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    All of your customs are great, but the NA figures are really fantastic!
    VBulletin Total Ignore provides improved ignore functionality and removes quoted messages and any post made by an ignored user in a thread.

Information on how to download: https://greasyfork.org/en

The user script itself: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/91...n-total-ignore

Nice great choice for the head, awesome paint job like the Way he came out. Feel like I’d change the boots and forearms though as they don’t correspond to the figures look. But got to hand it to you, this is the first time I’ve seen a butthead custom on this site so cudos to you my man
    After looking this over again for inspiration on making this figure I think you are correct that laser heman’s are the best choice. I think what’s throwing me off is the color of the paint is too light needs to be a darker shade of brass or metallic brown or something.

After looking this over again for inspiration on making this figure I think you are correct that laser heman’s are the best choice. I think what’s throwing me off is the color of the paint is too light needs to be a darker shade of brass or metallic brown or something.
    citadel used to have darker metal paint (bolt gun metal) but they don't make it anymore.