Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC Horde Zombie He-Man Thread w/ Pixel Dan review

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    It is regretable that the production was so low. Can't understand why …
    Should had have a second run ...

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    I had no clue that Mattel made this guy! Very exciting!
    I hope that is a good sign Classics are not dead
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    If I spot it correctly, this one has Triclops’ left gauntlet instead of MOTUC He-Man’s toy inspired half gauntlet.

There have been a few He-Mans to get symmetrical jeweled left gauntlets over the years but never that I can recall with his classic costume until this figure (sort of Classic) and the SDCC Origins figure.

It’s a minicomics look, similar to Filmation, almost never used on toys without further changes.

Horde Zombie He-Man looks awesome! I'm glad Mattel produced this one. *fingers crossed*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I hope that is a good sign Classics are not dead
    Right?! I was thinking the same thing. Man, I hope they take MOTUC back over again.

This figure looks absolutely amazing. Can’t wait to get my hands on it, wish I had gotten two!

*sigh* Figure looks amazing. Unfortunately, this hasn't been the best year for me employment-wise. I had to cancel my '87 movie preorder from BBTS due to lack of funds, and I'm fretting a bit over the Slamurai 3-pack. I've pre-ordered Snake Mountain in the hope that I can afford it by next year. But it looks like I missed out on Horde Zombie He-Man. Oh well. If things turn around, maybe I can scour the secondary market...

Heroic Warrior
    So, Slob Boar is the same species as Slymepig. I always thought that, but I didn't expect it to become canon. What surprises me a bit is that Slymepig is a villain now. He wasn't antagonistic at all in the cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrala View Post
    If I spot it correctly, this one has Triclops’ left gauntlet instead of MOTUC He-Man’s toy inspired half gauntlet.

There have been a few He-Mans to get symmetrical jeweled left gauntlets over the years but never that I can recall with his classic costume until this figure (sort of Classic) and the SDCC Origins figure.
    The Toys R Us comic-colored He-Man (the one that came in the 2-pack with Superman) had the Tri-Klops gauntlets.
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS COMPLETE COLLECTION GUIDE
    Featuring photos, bios, accessories, release dates, and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    The Toys R Us comic-colored He-Man (the one that came in the 2-pack with Superman) had the Tri-Klops gauntlets.
    Used to have this one, regretted selling it because i finally have Superman... regrets...

Note: the yellow power sword is from TRU Skeletor...

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
    By the power of Grayskull!!!!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    What is weird is that I am not seeing any of the pre-ordered versions on ebay yet. Typically, scalpers would have their pre-orders up already...I hope I can get my hands on one...
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    What is weird is that I am not seeing any of the pre-ordered versions on ebay yet. Typically, scalpers would have their pre-orders up already...I hope I can get my hands on one...
    eBay rules for pre-sales are 30 days prior to shipping. So, any that are going up for re-sale should technically start appearing on eBay around July 18th at the earliest.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    eBay rules for pre-sales are 30 days prior to shipping. So, any that are going up for re-sale should technically start appearing on eBay around July 18th at the earliest.
    Awesome! Thanks. I missed the deadline because of adult life--but I was able to get the 3-pack from BBTS, I just hope I can get my hands on one of Slime Pit He-mans. If I didn;t tell you already, great choices for this year's exclusives!
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Val, I know the answer is most likely no, but I’ll ask anyway.

Any chance of more slime pit He-Man available on bbts at some point ? I really want to keep one closed. Just wondered if some extras might creep up somewhere.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Val, I know the answer is most likely no, but I’ll ask anyway.

Any chance of more slime pit He-Man available on bbts at some point ? I really want to keep one closed. Just wondered if some extras might creep up somewhere.
    It's always likely some people will cancel their pre-orders, especially when the release date comes near. I'd keep a regular eye on the listing because it may become available again for a short time and sell out again.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    It's always likely some people will cancel their pre-orders, especially when the release date comes near. I'd keep a regular eye on the listing because it may become available again for a short time and sell out again.
    Yeah, that's the only way.
    Hope to see you at Power-Con 2019!
    JVS3 = Val Staples = Power-Con, Event Director | He-Man.Org, Owner | Guy who has been fortunate to work on a LOT of MOTU & POP projects
    Please check out my Facebook page

That’s what I thought. And not a lost cause, I have gotten 2 hard to find items over the years through bbts because someone cancelled.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

This was never a figure that was high on my list but he's turned out well apart from the black wash on the faces seem too heavy. Great that it includes all three heads and the extra slime touches on the packaging are a nice touch.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

As I have said before when Super7 took over MOTUC (and screwed it up), I was done collecting MOTUC. However, when I learned that Mattel might be making these Classics exclusives for Power Con, I preordered 2 of these on BBTS right away. So, I am briefly re-entering the Classics arena.

Very cool figure!! Arghhhhh my poor wallet!
    Packaging is also amazing. Make me want a MOTUC / megaconstrux Slime pit even more
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "LET THE POWER RETURNS....!"