Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mega Construx Battle Bones

Court Magician
    Does anyone have any updates if this Battle Bones will be released beyond the Comic Con version? Hard to justify $80+ on this lol

Virginia, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zukny View Post
    Does anyone have any updates if this Battle Bones will be released beyond the Comic Con version? Hard to justify $80+ on this lol
    If the don't want to do an all white set Mega Construx could give us the 200X design. Since these are made with bricks if you want a vintage style one you just leave off the techno pieces. Still should have Man-At-Arms and Teela but Moss-Man will probably be unflocked. That Battle Damaged Faker would probably be a con exclusive part also. Most of the weapons could be left off with the exception of the weapons rack ones.
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCr-M2kh33ALM2nEzcKZKNKQ

Finally put my Battlebones together that I bought from Power-con. Looks great except my Battle damaged Faker is a little too battle damaged.

20200116_165118.jpg

Factory error 2 right feet edition I guess!

Evil Romulan Commander! Old Bolty-Neck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Factory error 2 right feet edition I guess!
    Looks painful! Ordinarily the answer would be that you could use the Mega Brands request center site -- but I just went there and put in the model number for Battle Bones (GHR82), and the page doesn't recognize that as a valid model number, unfortunately. So you might have to use one of these other methods to have Mega send you a left foot or a whole replacement Faker.

https://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx <-- fill out the request form

or call 800-524-8697

Hope you can let us know how it turns out! I'm crossing my fingers for ya that they make it right.
    My fan interests include: Classic Horror • Star Trek • DC Comics primarily Superman • Marx Brothers • Muppets • MOTU • Whose Line? • trance music • I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue • the historical sharpshooter Annie Oakley • fonts with kerning • bottom-posting
    My Mega Construx gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post
    Looks painful! Ordinarily the answer would be that you could use the Mega Brands request center site -- but I just went there and put in the model number for Battle Bones (GHR82), and the page doesn't recognize that as a valid model number, unfortunately. So you might have to use one of these other methods to have Mega send you a left foot or a whole replacement Faker.

https://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx
    Thanks! I didn't even think about that lol!

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    If the don't want to do an all white set Mega Construx could give us the 200X design. Since these are made with bricks if you want a vintage style one you just leave off the techno pieces. Still should have Man-At-Arms and Teela but Moss-Man will probably be unflocked. That Battle Damaged Faker would probably be a con exclusive part also. Most of the weapons could be left off with the exception of the weapons rack ones.
    How about an all Glow-in-the-dark Battle Bones to match Scare Glow?

Battle Bones and Castle Grayskull parts mostly made up this build:

01bonethrone.JPG
    02table.JPG
    The translucent hemisphere in the center was a special eBay purchase, but I used the light-up piece from U.S.S. Enterprise (2016, Mega Bloks) under it.
    Tap the magic stone to activate light.
    03light.JPG
    04rear.JPG
    05group.JPG
    06skeletor.jpg
    Skeletor, you're drunk. Get someone else to fly the Collector.
    01collector.JPG
    01collector-a.JPG
    Hatch lifts away to get to the interior and pose figures.
    02collector.JPG
    03collector.JPG
    04collector.JPG
    06collector.JPG
    05collector.JPG
    The Collector is mostly made of U.S.S. Enterprise gray parts, with the eggshell-colored ones from Battle Bones and the white, green, and blue parts from a few Lego offerings.
    Last edited by Old Bolty-Neck; January 20, 2020 at 08:34am.
    My fan interests include: Classic Horror • Star Trek • DC Comics primarily Superman • Marx Brothers • Muppets • MOTU • Whose Line? • trance music • I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue • the historical sharpshooter Annie Oakley • fonts with kerning • bottom-posting
    My Mega Construx gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Wow. Maybe mega should hit you up and employ you to join their design team. This is ridiculous man.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bolty-Neck View Post

https://service.mattel.com/us/ContactUs.aspx
    So I took your advice, politely told them what happened and got this email today:

Thanks for reaching out regarding your MOTU Battle Bones. I'm sorry to hear he has two right feet. Good thing he is not made for dancing.

I'm sending you the lower body assembly, which will provide a left foot and more. You'll have it within 14 business days.

Best Wishes,

Diane D
    Mattel Consumer Services
    Inspiring the Wonder of Play

So 2 weeks and I'll have a left foot lol.

So I took your advice, politely told them what happened and got this email today:

Thanks for reaching out regarding your MOTU Battle Bones. I'm sorry to hear he has two right feet. Good thing he is not made for dancing.

I'm sending you the lower body assembly, which will provide a left foot and more. You'll have it within 14 business days.

Best Wishes,

Diane D
    Mattel Consumer Services
    Inspiring the Wonder of Play

So 2 weeks and I'll have a left foot lol.
    Sounds like you have some leftovers for custom fodder now. Grab the paint and parts and go nuts.

please look at my listing in miscellaneous marketplace. need help detail there
    I need help selling some items. look for my listing in the Miscellaneous Marketplace Forum. Important details in thread

I collect MOTU/POP, Transformers, Garfield the Cat, & 80's/90's Book & Tape/Record Sets. I collect VHS & DVD of 80's-00's properties and comics. My YouTube Channel titled: Feb Mon

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    Sounds like you have some leftovers for custom fodder now. Grab the paint and parts and go nuts.

please look at my listing in miscellaneous marketplace. need help detail there
    Actually got mail today.....20200127_183011.jpg

Actually got mail today.....
    That's terrific, He-Dad!
    My Mega Construx gallery

Actually got mail today.....20200127_183011.jpg
    The message you had is your previous post said they were only sending you the lower leg assembly. They sent you a whole new figure! O.O Now that is what I call a "foot replacement".

need help selling some items. look for my listing misc marketplace forum. important details in thread